Become a Patron!

Wismec Sinuous Solo kit - first impressions

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This kit was sent me by Wismec - this will not alter my opinion of the kit.

Okay. It is another vape pen kit with a few differences. It is relatively compact. It feels a little tinny TBH but I got the silver version which should hold up nicely.
hTUV19Z.jpg

I really like that it is powered by an internal 2300mAh battery,. Presumably the device can fire up to 40W and supports direct output and constant power output with multiple circuit protections.The indicator light will stay lit or flash slowly when the battery power is high.When your battery drains, the indicator light will flash more frequently.

What’s new. The tank uses mesh coils. Of course. Everyone needs to now. They have a larger surface area, last longer , heat more evenly and produce better flavour. The Amor NS Pro tank features new WS-M (Mesh) coils, a retractable top filling cap and a nice airflow control system. you can keep it fully open. You can have it half open with three tiny air holes, or you can just use the three small air holes. This means it works for MTL and direct lung hits. With the .27 coil I got vapour and flavour half opened.

6UWYExE.jpg

6IT0pJl.gif

Now the manual is a bit confusing. According to the resistance of coil you used, the device will automatically switch to proper working mode. When the resistance is under the range of 0.1-0.79ohm, the indicator light will turn green and the device enters the Bypass mode. When the resistance is under the range of 0.8-3.0ohm, the indicator light will turn white and the device enters constant power mode. Practically it means you will get the right power for MTL when using the 1.3v ohm coil and a nice warmer vape when using the .27 ohm coil without having to adjust anything. There are multiple circuit protection systems are applied, realizing the overall protection of the device, which make it much securer and more reliable.

Comes in five colours …
fzBLZ8R.png
Parameters

SINUOUS SOLO
Mod
Height: 90mm

Diameter: 22mm

Battery capacity: 2300mAh

Max output wattage: 40W

Output mode: Bypass/Constant power mode

Maximum charging current: 2A

Amor NS Pro Tank

Height: 46.2mm

Diameter: 22mm

E-liquid capacity: 2ml

Resistance range: 0.1-3.0Ω

Wismec SINUOUS Solo Kit comes with
1 * SINUOUS SOLO Mod
1 * Amor NS Pro Tank 
1 * WS-M 0.27ohm Head
1 * WS04 MTL 1.3ohm Head
1 * QC USB Cable
2 * User Manual
1 * Warning Card
Spare Parts

So my thoughts …
Nicely designed.
Solid tank
Good coils
Easy to use
Good battery life

The device is not exciting. However, it delivers. Good battery life, long lasting coils, choice of MTL or DL - what more do you need in a vape pen?

Buy it here:

https://store.wismec.com/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors