Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just went to the Wizard Labs site and got this notice:

CURRENT WEBSITE STATUS: Temporarily closed for Relocation.

Our website will be temporarily closed during our facility move to Altamonte Springs.

We will be filling and shipping all pending orders on Monday and Tuesday before the relocation.

Our website will reopen on Sunday, July 13th.

If you have any questions about the status of your order, or need customer service, you may reach us by phone or email during normal business hours.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm. Saturday & Sunday: Closed.

Wizard Labs

6808 Hanging Moss Rd
Orlando, FL 32807
Email: admin @ wizardlabs.us
Phone: (321) 422-0803

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn it! I NEEDS MY SUPPLIES MAN! Well, they've always been good to me so I guess I'll give them a break. However, that just BLOWS MONKEY SNOT!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Shit! i love wizard labs!

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont understand whats going on over there. They just relocated not more than a year ago roughly. Then they were open, closed, backordered non stop.... then said they needed a bigger space and even more employees... they couldnt train people fast enough... now they are moving again?!?

Now, Ive spoken to john the owner a couple times in the past. Hes an awesome guy and soooo helpful and considerate. If these really are growing pains and they are growing too fast to keep up Im glad for them. Yet, if its truly mismanagement and/or disarray causing it I wish they would reach out for help. You lose and alienate customers if your products become a hassle to get. I myself have beena die hard wizard labs supporter and customer but even I have a hard time not ordering elsewhere for products I know they carry.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can understand some of the hassles stem from their exacting standards with the nic production. I can usually wait those short periods out when they are out of nic base. In fact, I feel better that they won't compromise their standards to get the product out. (If China only had the same standards!) That being said, I hope they find a home that they can manage through the foreseeable future, and a supplier that can meet the demands the community is placing on them. I started another thread (labeled Wizards Labs) in which I was requesting another nic base supplier, that has the same exacting standards, with which I could be comfortable ordering from when Wizard is out or down (I hadn’t foreseen this eventuality happening at the time I created the thread). Even though there were a lot of recommendations on where to get flavorings, there were not a lot of recommendations on other companies offering nic bases. That omission of information speaks louder than the personal testimonies touting the merits of other suppliers of juice components. I still have a 500ml bottle of 100mg nic base in reserve before I start to panic. So, as stated in a previous post above: I can wait, but “THIS BLOWS MONKEY SNOT!”

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel your pain. That being said, perfect example, I ordered nic from VapersTek and its just as good as Wizard's. All VG nic in my case. Now I did just buy it to try it out, not because Wizard is closed. I still have 250ml of 100mg Wizard Vg nic in the freezer.

Ive tried tons of nic from other vendors and VT's is just as good as Wizards. I cant say its better.... yet... I need more time with it... but initial impressions are its interchangeable. I was hoping VT nic would be like Wizard's old Ice nic they trial ran, but I dont think its as good as THAT nic was.

Thats the problem Wizard Labs has. Their direction and inconsistancy is what wil cost them business. I hate saying that tho, truly.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel your pain. That being said, perfect example, I ordered nic from VapersTek and its just as good as Wizard's. All VG nic in my case. Now I did just buy it to try it out, not because Wizard is closed. I still have 250ml of 100mg Wizard Vg nic in the freezer.

Ive tried tons of nic from other vendors and VT's is just as good as Wizards. I cant say its better.... yet... I need more time with it... but initial impressions are its interchangeable. I was hoping VT nic would be like Wizard's old Ice nic they trial ran, but I dont think its as good as THAT nic was.

Thats the problem Wizard Labs has. Their direction and inconsistancy is what wil cost them business. I hate saying that tho, truly.

Thanks, I'll try VT out. It's nice to have more than one option.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow chowder. Thats a lot of uncut nic. I vape mostly 24mg and that 500ml would last me for years considering I'd get 400mls of 24mg out of every 100ml of 100mg. But then again, I only vape about 2mls of juice a day.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Kream, 500 mls should last a little while, but I mix usually down to 18mg and go through 20-30 mls a day myself. However, I am currently supplying a couple friends also. They help with the costs, they like most of what I make, and I get goony pigs (intended spelling!) to try new flavors on! But, it does increase my consumption rate dramatically!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Give Bull City Vapor a try. Prices are comparable or lower than WL. Clean nic. Fast shipping. Great customer service. They carry FA, Inawera, Cap, TFA, and FW. It's a great company, I don't buy supplies anywhere else.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cool, WL is moving a tad closer to my vaping lair. I'll be more tempted to ride my bicycle over there during the cooler, less rainy months.

VU Sponsors