wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
stories :) I always have a story for everything :p I was telling some friends about a tobacco flavor I had come up with that i liked and if you know me or follow my post or whatever you know Im not much for tobacco vapes or flavors. but we all get that itch for a smoke now and then so I needed something for those moments. now this just has a spot in my rotation. one of my RY4 recipes got bumped up today and I dont have very many tobacco vapes so it reminded me of this. I had told my friends Id share it with them and havent yet so why not everyone else right :)
the name comes from after I had put everything in the calculator I looked at it all and said WTF thats a lot. hahaha its a lot of flavoring and its a lot of POW POW but its so good and it works. you can go a million ways with this recipe. most people might want to cut it in back or substitute whatever for whatever but I think tobacco fans might like it the way it is.
as far as steeping I say its peak blend and flavor is around 2 or 3 weeks. cutting back on the flavor would change that Im pretty sure but I actually like to vape through the changes it makes. first day is almost all desert ship overload but day 2 through 5 ish are the most fun and flavorful with different things popping in and out until its finally just blended.

WTF

1.5% FA desert ship
1% FA RY4
1% FA caramel
0.5% FA coconut
1% Caps vanilla cupcake
2.5% Caps vanilla custard
1% TFA vanilla swirl
1.5% TFA dulce de lech
1% TFA gramcracker

Huckleberried

VU Donator