Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's actually an RDTA, the base holds 3.5ml and the BF pin comes out flush with the deck. That way you are not squonking to fill the base as it wets the wicks on the way by.
what am I missing........I'm sure I'm bein duhhhh What I'm hearing is that you aren't filling a drip well, just wetting the wicks with a squonk, which is how all squonking should be.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
what am I missing........I'm sure I'm bein duhhhh What I'm hearing is that you aren't filling a drip well, just wetting the wicks with a squonk, which is how all squonking should be.
Sorry just me not explaining myself properly. ;)

Yes there is a 3.5ml juice well that you use as a normal dripper. The squonk pin pokes out at the top of the deck between the posts, so when you squonk it juice spreads out across the deck to the wicks.

Medusa-Reborn-Quick-Access-System.jpg

Unlike the Pindad and Gaia where the squonk pin actually fills the reservoir.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Yes there is a 3.5ml juice well that you use as a normal dripper. The squonk pin pokes out at the top of the deck between the posts, so when you squonk it juice spreads out across the deck to the wicks.

Is one way better or are they simply different?

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is one way better or are they simply different?
For squonking, a minimal depth well with good drainage and the wicks getting wet each squonk is the true form of squonking. Filling a reservoir by squonking is sort of like using cotton for wicks instead of mesh in a genny.

If you have to squonk every few puffs then it is much quicker to vape it dry and pocket the mod without leaking. Both methods achieve the same purpose, it just depends on how much of a purist you are. ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ok.......never heard of those last two. I was used to just squonking, wet the wicks.......juice goes back into bottle.

@Letitia9 If you have a big juice reservoir, you may as well drip and fill it. Squonking at least started out as a way to get dripping flavor, without having to drip. Just smash the bottle for fresh juice. Unlike dripping where you want to stuff the well full of cotton to absorb as much as you can, with squonking, you want the ends of the wick to just barely touch the deck. Juice comes up, wicks absorb, juice goes back into the bottle. No muss, no fuss. The only squonker I've ever used is a Reo and been using only those for close to 3 years now, so can't speak to others.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Squonking at least started out as a way to get dripping flavor, without having to drip. Just smash the bottle for fresh juice. Unlike dripping where you want to stuff the well full of cotton to absorb as much as you can, with squonking, you want the ends of the wick to just barely touch the deck. Juice comes up, wicks absorb, juice goes back into the bottle. No muss, no fuss.

That sounds about what I am now doing with this "new" to me RDA. Am enjoying quite a bit of good flavor, even using cotton wick. Got some rayon been hung up on the cotton though. Seems to do fairly well & now even better in this RDA. The deck of it seems to be suited for dual coils. Ha! I'm only using a single coil, probably out doing dual & fancy build coils. If not, not too concerned, doing well enough to suit me. That's all the matter to that, too. :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
That happens when no one posts for a long long time. The sad part is that many of my "friends" over there refuse to come over here. Sigh...
Most of them seldom post anywhere on the forums anymore. Deb can be found in the reo thread. Rixsta pops in to post a pic occasionally. Atcha I very seldom see posting there or here, same with all of them really. The era has run its course I guess.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Most of them seldom post anywhere on the forums anymore. ... the era has run its course I guess
I have to agree, and to some extent, this applies to me as well. I have been vaping for four years and have BS'd with just about everyone on every vaping subject during that time. I have no shinyitis issues, am happy with my old mods and tanks so I do not need to know what the latest and greatest gear is. So why am I still here? Well, three of us old pharts made a thread (a few dozen there now and then) where we can come on a couple times a day and grumble about life in general, berate the weathermen or Big Pharma, etc. (no religion, no politics, just about every other subject can happen - lots of quirky philosophy :)). At 70, I am, so far, the oldest in the Old Pharts Club (that's the name of our thread if you want to pop in). I have to admit, that thread is probably the only thing that keeps me here, or likely I'd be gone too.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to agree, and to some extent, this applies to me as well. I have been vaping for four years and have BS'd with just about everyone on every vaping subject during that time. I have no shinyitis issues, am happy with my old mods and tanks so I do not need to know what the latest and greatest gear is. So why am I still here? Well, three of us old pharts made a thread (a few dozen there now and then) where we can come on a couple times a day and grumble about life in general, berate the weathermen or Big Pharma, etc. (no religion, no politics, just about every other subject can happen - lots of quirky philosophy :)). At 70, I am, so far, the oldest in the Old Pharts Club (that's the name of our thread if you want to pop in). I have to admit, that thread is probably the only thing that keeps me here, or likely I'd be gone too.

I know what ya mean. I been using Pico Mega's and a Tobecco tanks for around 3years now and I only vape two flavors now. No need to try all the new shyittis mods anymore or all the juices that comes down the pike.

Yet I have been having a yearning for some Mothers Milk lately. One of the best strawberries flavors I ever vaped. Thinking of swinging by a vape shop and blowing $60 on a couple bottles.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Beautiful doors TD.

Still mainly using single coil rtas but they aren't all engine Nanos now. Have also added some single 21700 devices to the collection. My Therion 133/nano setup is still my morning go to, also still filled with one of my too many orange blends.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Beautiful doors TD.

Still mainly using single coil rtas but they aren't all engine Nanos now. Have also added some single 21700 devices to the collection. My Therion 133/nano setup is still my morning go to, also still filled with one of my too many orange blends.

I use to stay up on vape stuff but to be honest, this is the first I remember hearing about a 21700 device. I settled on the 26650 mods and thats all I use anymore. Have over dozens single and dual 18650 mods that sit in a drawer now.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks @Letitia9 I love their fit & feel.

I've stopped chasing the FT/3F dragon as well, too many atties & mods sit unused these days and chasing the Billet Box shiny requires much deeper pockets than I will ever have. ;) Nic salts has breathed new like into the vintage gear again, I had the old KFL running on that 18350 tube mod for a while with salts, the vape is so much better but it is very easy to go back up in nic levels if you are not careful. ;)

2x700's is where it's at these days, I have 2 squonkers that run 21700 and 3 that use 20700 as well as a few regular mods that run 20700.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
What surprised me was I don't feel like I'm missing battery life between the dual 18650 and single 21700. I do probably hit the Therion more often at home but at work seems like I get similar life from the single 21700.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wonder what ever happened to Boden?

Was wondering about Boden and a few other old timers from ECF yesterday. Even Atchaffy hasnt been around since October I believe. I see her on FB occasionally but not here anymore. It really is surprising to see how fast time flies and how much things changes in so little time.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Pi Day to everyone.
I may buy a pecan Pi to celebrate.

Local news was saying your suppose to wear purple to celebrate women in science today.

Now as much as I love women, science is another thing. 200+ genders? really? screw that..................... Im wearing a dark grey T shirt today.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Local news was saying your suppose to wear purple to celebrate women in science today.

Now as much as I love women, science is another thing. 200+ genders? really? screw that..................... Im wearing a dark grey T shirt today.
Purple? Did they say purple?
I don't need no stinking purple clothes.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hugs 🤗

Yeah we are all fine thanks. How are you ? x
All good here. Currently trying to get caught up on mixing enough to get through spring and summer. Hate mixing so tend to only do it 2 or 3 times a year for myself and cousin.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All good here. Currently trying to get caught up on mixing enough to get through spring and summer. Hate mixing so tend to only do it 2 or 3 times a year for myself and cousin.
I have an image of a massive bucket with a big mixing stick haha.

Would you believe I only vape MTL now. My juice intake has gone down a lot lol.

Loving the Kriemhild 80w mod with the Aromamizer Classic MTL tank 👍

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have an image of a massive bucket with a big mixing stick haha.

Loving the Kriemhild 80w mod with the Aromamizer Classic MTL tank 👍
I have the kriemhild 80w kit with gunther tank. Like the tank and will order coils for the stash so if down the road I can't build for some reason. Like the mod as well but prefer my cold steel 120s so the kriemhild is in the stash. Bitchy hands pretty much dictate what mods I use. Love the single 120s but can't seem to make myself sell or pif my beloved Therions. Had to get very firm with myself to not order the new one. Lol

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder if there's any of us left ha.
Rixy, old friend... Long time no hear from you. Sadly, most of us drifted to other areas of the forum, but I suspect the older we all got and the longer we all vaped and (even as you admitted), the more we changed our vaping styles, the less important this particular thread became. So where is everyone hiding out these days?

Hogs & Quiches y'all,
Rich

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I know, necroing a thread. Just stopped by to see what if anything was going on among the wejects and saw this...☝️
Who are you and what did you do with the REAL Rixsta?
Anyway, don't know that anybody will even see this, but :wave:

VU Sponsors