Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Food smells lovely. I ended up cutting the cheese up with scissors, it ain't pretty but it will be OK when it's melted lol
Probably going to watch some TV later, been a very lazy day for me today
lmao......luv ya darlin.......but..........you just aint right! hehehe glad you had a nice relaxin day though!

I'm fixin to have a wonderful supper. Checked my email just in time. I had an email for a free entree from the restaurant that my son used to be a mgr at......and it ends today! I'm havin steak and 1/2 of a piece of Dr Pepper Cake. Son's gonna go pick it up. I'm starvin too so really gonna enjoy this. :) :) :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dr Pepper cake, I love the drink, does the cake have the same taste
It doesn't taste like Dr Pepper, but it is a super moist really rich dark chocolate cake with ice cream on it.

Dangit.......son just realized his VA appt is now.........my food's gonna be cold :gaah: Oh well.......at least I'm gittin it.......sometme lol

I need it for all the children I want to have.
Yur really in trouble now rixy!!

No, she does LOL
lmao...........you best git her some more toys and send her to work at a daycare for her baby fix! :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a joke, if I did want them I would only want one. It's not something I'm thinking about any time soon.
Don't do that too me !
And you were sayin' :giggle:
I guess one more would be doable, just, 5 or 6, when your into those numbers it wouldn't really matter.
It doesn't taste like Dr Pepper, but it is a super moist really rich dark chocolate cake with ice cream on it.

Dangit.......son just realized his VA appt is now.........my food's gonna be cold :gaah: Oh well.......at least I'm gittin it.......sometme lol

Yur really in trouble now rixy!!

lmao...........you best git her some more toys and send her to work at a daycare for her baby fix! :D
I'm always in trouble, you will have to warm it up a bit, should be OK, shame you have to wait but you will enjoy it more. Dark chocolate, oh yummy.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
omgggggg I'm onna roll today.........I knew someone had to sell insulators...........scroll through 100 pages or so and see if they have the one you need or one that will work.
https://www.fasttech.com/search?insulators for isub

Boo, no iSub insulators. No gold star, Deb, but it was a good try! :) Some of them were the right shape, but the dimensions were wrong, so they wouldn't have fit.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you will have to warm it up a bit, should be OK, shame you have to wait but you will enjoy it more. Dark chocolate, oh yummy.
Jup it'll be fine, and still yummy once it gits here!

Boo, no iSub insulators. No gold star, Deb, but it was a good try! Some of them were the right shape, but the dimensions were wrong, so they wouldn't have fit.
well poop! I was so hoping one of em would fit.......but maybe still check out other places like gear best, heavengifts etc. Hope hope hope

Slight problem though, I've had the snip
well that settles that!

I found the cheese grater btw
lmao! that's how it always works. Put that puppy inna safe place

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:)

I know, it was a joke, don't stress it, it's not the end of the line though.

Let's just leave that subject alone.

I found the cheese grater btw
I don't like those two subjects together.

BUT, great, you can grate some cheese now, I'm not very good at it.
I've been here. Just haven't had much to say, especially with all the chat about cloud chasing mods and tanks. :D

Andria
You could always tell me how great it is to have me here, oh wait, you always speak your mind, second thoughts, scrap that :devil:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the event that you two ever do decide... well, even those who have had a vasectomy can still father a child via hypodermic needle (ouch).
Owwwwww, erm thanks for that information Dad :confused:
Dang you guys are chatty. Lol
Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Dunno if I'll ever catch up
(((((Atcha)))) Enjoy your vape break ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is, after all my effort, she goes and finds it, in the cubboard I originally said it was in
I'll eat the cubes later with some crackers, although the size of this meal, hmm, probably wont be hungry until Sunday.
well why didn't you go look for it when she couldn't find it???

In the event that you two ever do decide... well, even those who have had a vasectomy can still father a child via hypodermic needle (ouch).
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Dang you guys are chatty. Lol
Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Dunno if I'll ever catch up
Jup...........me and Rixy have been in uber goofy moods today. :D Hiya sweetie!! Enjoy yur lunch and vapin!!! Can ya come over for a bit on friday????

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya sweetie!! Enjoy yur lunch and vapin!!! Can ya come over for a bit on friday????

Don't think Kad would be too happy about that :devil::devil::devil::devil:

well why didn't you go look for it when she couldn't find it???

I was at the vape shop but I should of looked for it today, would of saved me making a cheese smoothie.

The pasta is all sticky. I over cooked it, got to fire some more up. Should of had a Chinese. :)

Hello Dad

Easy done when your on your tablet on here :p

And he can't be YOUR dad too, things are messed up enough o_O

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would be kinda like marrying your sister, huh? Well, one day I supposed dad-in-law wouldn't be too far off... :teehee:
Oh shes just playing me up, we have been over this already, father in law sounds cool !
Step dad ?
I want a new Daddy !
That's something you don't here every day, no Step Dad still seems messed up to me. Your such a handful !
Welp...my chattiness has come to an end...I'm off to work! Have a great one everybody!!!
Don't work toooooo hard. See you soon Lynn :inlove:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant tomorrow.......he aint gonna be here by then is he? 'Sides......I gotta git to meet him while he's here anyhow

I didn't quiet mean it like that......Now I have to explain which makes it 10 times worse, I was being rude, yeah, I'll leave it at that <3
I got dirty so that means I did work ;)
You have to many supporters here so I will just agree with you :)

And get what I'm getting ?

VU Sponsors