Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just woke up from nap.
Still have a bit of epizootic.
Not feeling real good.

I had a long nap this evening too, for the same reason. Upset tummy earlier, and a pain in my spine, right at the level of my tailbone, that tells me one of my discs went wandering and got a bit smooshed. Hurts down my leg, but unlike usually, this sciatica is on the left side. :cuss2::tantrum:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think Lannie said one time that she can cook Pakistan food..........can't remember exactly.
The only food I really don't care for too much is German. I like it every once and a while, but I'm not that in to it. Also, I rather Chinese/Thai over Japanese.

Hmm, german.... potatoes with cheese and onions, yum. Sausages of all types, yum. Black Forest Cake, yum. Other than those, I don't really know much about german food... oh, except sauer kraut... ICK!

I have a friend that has an original Shelby. It's worth more than his house. OMG you should hear that thing roar...........

I have a Shelby... my husband! :giggle: He's not an original though; his dad was a Shelby too! :giggle: I've been wild for Mustangs my whole life, and the ol man says he wants one of those that say SHELBY on the back; I told him, only if I can have one that says ANDRIA on the back! :giggle:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a long nap this evening too, for the same reason. Upset tummy earlier, and a pain in my spine, right at the level of my tailbone, that tells me one of my discs went wandering and got a bit smooshed. Hurts down my leg, but unlike usually, this sciatica is on the left side. :cuss2::tantrum:

Andria
Gosh, I hope it's nothing serious. Put an ice pack on your lower back for 20 minutes. Then, try heat.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Shelby... my husband! He's not an original though; his dad was a Shelby too! I've been wild for Mustangs my whole life, and the ol man says he wants one of those that say SHELBY on the back; I told him, only if I can have one that says ANDRIA on the back!
ROTF!!!! Andria, you're worth more than 10 freaking Shelby's!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gosh, I hope it's nothing serious. Put an ice pack on your lower back for 20 minutes. Then, try heat.

I hate ice! that's just PAINFUL! I ate a small chicken salad sandwich a few mins ago, to see how my tummy liked it; it seems to have liked it well enough to request another. :D So after I eat that, I was thinking, 4 ibuprofen. After Blue Bloods goes off, we'll watch the McGuyver he DVR'ed. I may be up late after a nap between 6-9pm, but before I go to bed, I'll take an Alleve, so that maybe it won't hurt so much when I get up tomorrow.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMG!!! Get over it woman!!! It does hurt. But it works. :D
20 minutes. Once you get past the "Oh my gosh I'm going to die" moment, things get numb. YOU can do it!!!!!!!!

Nope, can't. The only things I can use ice for are 1) burns, and 2) pain so bad that heat makes it worse -- like a kidney stone I had once.

Andria

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmmmm... this place seems to have died.

Well, it is Saturday night and all the singles are probably out at the bar looking for pigs to hide under the bed... ;)

Guess it is time for the old married folks to go to sleep. Hostile Banana... no, Hasta Winnebego... Oh fudge! G'nite Y'all...

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Freaky little storm pattern over me right now, it's moving the wrong direction, according to radar it's moving west???
Huh, zooming out more in the picture, all of this is moving in kind of a counter clockwise rotation, really bizarre.

radar.PNG

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attention wompers, wejects, and any other misfits in this thread.
ICH LIEBE DICH!!!
WATASHI WA ANATA GA SUKI DESU!!!! hehehe

Tonight's menu NY Strip from the butcher cut 1" think, loaded baked potato, and green beans seasoned with slab bacon. And of course a few nice cold ones to wash it all down with.
oh man....... I got my son's car cuz I'm posed to go to a wedding tonite, but hmmmm make that again, and I may come down and help ya wiff dat pyrat! Never tried that but always wanted to. My fav of the ones I've tried is Sailor Jerry's. Oh, but can my "cold ones" be Dr Pepper?? Can't stand beer!

Just woke up from nap.
Still have a bit of epizootic.
Not feeling real good.
aliens get critter diseases? Hope you, lannie, lynn, and everyone who is sick gets much better very quickly!!

The only food I really don't care for too much is German. I like it every once and a while, but I'm not that in to it. Also, I rather Chinese/Thai over Japanese.
We used to have a german restaurant here that made the BEST schnitzel, brochen, tater soup, red cabbage etc, I loved it!!

I like just about all types of food even Indian except curries. Butter Chicken?? YUM!!!!
that's one i've always wanted to try. Dunno if I like curries really. and there are all types. At a vietnamese place one time we got some of the green, red, and golden, and I liked one of them, but don't recall which one. lol As to curry powder, I do like it sometimes, if it is used very sparingly. The one Indian restaurant I've eaten at was a place called Bombay Palace in Houston that a guy I used to date took me too. Very fancy and expensive. Omggggggg everything tasted like curry after the first bite! I tried so hard, but just couldn't eat it. he was not happy, and even less happy when I asked him to stop and get me a burger on the way home hehehe :rolleyes:

I've got nothing to do but sit at home with Marley and play Fallout, if I could take the blow in your stead I would.
awwwwwww that's so sweet

Well, when you posted this I was just getting ready to go through the tunnel (beneath the river) that connects Detroit with Windsor, Ontario.
oh wow. That was a long way from home!

Purple Nurples for the win!
you beat me to it

Kind of awkward but y'all popped in at the right time, still can't express how easy y'all make the rough nights. Feeling kind of
((((((reign))))))) sorry yur havin such a rough time!

I had a long nap this evening too, for the same reason. Upset tummy earlier, and a pain in my spine, right at the level of my tailbone, that tells me one of my discs went wandering and got a bit smooshed. Hurts down my leg, but unlike usually, this sciatica is on the left side.
Hope it's better today. I live with that constantly and it sucks.

My son has been released from the ortho Doctor... 1 down, 1 to go. Of course the doctor told him that he'll have a problem flying and going through metal detectors now.
wahooooooooo!!!

When my daughter started kindergarten we alternated being sick. She'd bring it home from school, be sick with it then pass it to me. This went on from September-December. The big problem with this was that I was pregnant with her brother and couldn't take anything.
Oh I hate that. Last time I worked at a daycare, I was sick for 7 months straight. Would no sooner get to feeling better, than I'd get something else. Kinda glad that my dil has been at her mom's house most of the time since school started. She works for head start, and then my gd of course is in school. She's 7. I was dreading school starting cuz I knew I'd get sick, but haven't, cuz they really haven't been here.

On another note, my OBS Engine came in today. Set it up with dual 316L coils 0.5 ohm vaping a brand new butterscotch I threw together this morning at 450 F, and................great flavor!! Top/side fill, top airflow as smooth as can be. Good cloud, but wow, great flavor. It's going to make me put my Crius Plus back into its box for the stash. This is going to live on my VT75
kewl!!!

(of course the biggest gift of middle age for women is menopause!)
religious Can I hear an amen.png

I'm back in my regular building now and it's great to have my 2 monitors back instead of working with that little laptop monitor. lol
Glad y'all are back in HH

Atcha is going to get Swine flu from the piglet?
hehehe I wuz actually thinkin bout that when Lannie said she was sick....... bird flu from all dem chickens

I really wouldn't know how to cook much, without garlic.
me either. I don't use much celery, sometimes celery seed, but very little savory gets done without onions and garlic!

Vindaloo, Keema
+ Pilau Rice
2x Garlic Naan
Tandoori Chicken Masala
+ Keema Pilau Rice
Medium
Sorted !
would love to try some of those things. We have tons of ethnic eateries here, but mostly places that soldiers have been stationed a lot.

My old truck can't compare to Fuzzy and Andria's high dollar cruziers but she's a real trooper. Quarter million on the dial and that V8 can still light them up through a foot of snow.
Trying to hit the truck, mugshot and action vaping shot but all I see is a blind old man and a wore out truck.
great photo of you! can't really see the truck though.

And I've never really had any use for parsley.
Oh I love parsley and use it a lot. Pretty much anything where I use poached chicken. Also love boiled, buttered and parsley'd new taters.

Draco mentioned Thai........we have a wonderful Thai restaurant in town. We used to go there quite a bit when I lived with my SIL (well, got takeout). But my dil went with us one time when we actually ate at the restaurant, and didn't like it, so have only had it twice since I've been at my son's house. Both times was when he was in the hospital for surgery. Got it to bring home and eat while my dil stayed at the hospital. hmmmm may need to get me some mee mee's while I have the car and a little money! :D I have never tried japanese but have always wanted to.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WATASHI WA ANATA GA SUKI DESU!!!! hehehe
No, it said shout it in German, not Japanese.:rolleyes:

oh wow. That was a long way from home!
How far is Houston from ya?;)
Yep, you drive 3 hours you don't even leave the state, I drive 3 hours I'm in an entirely different country.:D

Draco mentioned Thai........we have a wonderful Thai restaurant in town.
No thanks, I don't like wearing ties.:giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon Debs x
Howdy darlin!! Love  wub emoti from ECF.gif

No, it said shout it in German, not Japanese.
I keep tellin ya..........yur not the boss of me!! :p

How far is Houston from ya?
Yep, you drive 3 hours you don't even leave the state, I drive 3 hours I'm in an entirely different country.
Houston is about 4 hrs. Depends on what part though and traffic of course. Bout 2.5 hrs to SA, 3 hrs to DFW

Hope you both slept well and are having great days so far!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Houston is about 4 hrs. Depends on what part though and traffic of course. Bout 2.5 hrs to SA, 3 hrs to DFW
Jup, and you generally don't think of those places as being a long way from home, anymore than I think of Windsor as being a long way from home. 220 miles from my house. 185 from work. Not much different than you to Houston. Though according to google Houston should be more like 3 hours.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning all! Still crappy weather and still feeling crappy around here, but at least it's Saturday.

Used the OBS Engine throughout the evening, went through 2 tanks (something I never do) and the flavor on that is amazing. Planning to spend some more quality time with it today, sit around, and relax.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! Still crappy weather and still feeling crappy around here, but at least it's Saturday.
Used the OBS Engine throughout the evening, went through 2 tanks (something I never do) and the flavor on that is amazing. Planning to spend some more quality time with it today, sit around, and relax.

hate that you're feeling so bad. But glad you're liking the tank so much! Enjoy your day as best as you can

I can't believe I slept for 12 hours Woke up with a cough though and a tickly throat.
Mornin sweetie! Glad you slept a long time. Best way to heal. Hope you get over this very soon! Being sick is no fun

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hmmm, today's toys for me are likely to be the iJoy Tornado and the iJoy Combo RDTA, currently sitting at the PO waiting for me to pick up.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fucked night, worse morning. Came to a realization being here was fun at first and I have greatly enjoyed talking with you all again, but in the end it just puts laser focus on my situation. So I am going to be taking a leave.

I wish you all the best and it was nothing anyone did I am just in a highly vulnerable and compromised situation and have to do what I can to keep trudging through every unbearably long day. For Marley of course, I've had a shit load of knocks and while they keep keeping me down they can't ever get rid of me.

Maybe I'll swing through one day if I ever find anything resembling happiness or peace but for now I leave you with this.

Catch you folks in the funny pages.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Fucked night, worse morning. Came to a realization being here was fun at first and I have greatly enjoyed talking with you all again, but in the end it just puts laser focus on my situation. So I am going to be taking a leave.

I wish you all the best and it was nothing anyone did I am just in a highly vulnerable and compromised situation and have to do what I can to keep trudging through every unbearably long day. For Marley of course, I've had a shit load of knocks and while they keep keeping me down they can't ever get rid of me.

Maybe I'll swing through one day if I ever find anything resembling happiness or peace but for now I leave you with this.

Good luck to you and I hope you do find peace and happiness.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh sweetie, I hate to read this. I was so hoping that at least having company and folks to talk to would help you feel less lonely. I can understand, but I sure don't like it. Please pop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing. We're always here by pm or phone if ya want someone to talk to.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh no!!! I just found you again!! But I do hope you find the peace and joy that life has to offer! Keep in touch please. :inlove:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reign left? Come back soon, sweetie. I don't know what the problem is, but I hope you find a solution. :hug:

As for me, I feel a tad bit better today, but I slept most of yesterday and all of last night. I think my horrible herbs (they're very bitter, ick) did some good, along with the extra Vitamin C and some sleep. I'm gonna make another pint of Horrible Tea today and see if I can kick the last of this out. At least I can breathe through my nose again today, but I'm still really tired and feeling pretty worn out. I managed to get through early chores this morning without having to sit down and rest, so that was an improvement over yesterday. However, last night we were visited by a skunk, and the stench is everywhere. Nobody got sprayed, though, thank god! It's just very stinky outside, and wouldn't you know it, my sniffer started working again this morning. :oops:

I missed the last few pages of posts, maybe later if I feel better and can sit here a bit longer, I'll try to catch up. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmmmm... this place seems to have died.

Well, it is Saturday night and all the singles are probably out at the bar looking for pigs to hide under the bed... ;)

Guess it is time for the old married folks to go to sleep. Hostile Banana... no, Hasta Winnebego... Oh fudge! G'nite Y'all...
No more pigs under MY bed!
Umm.. it's Friday night.

Andria
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::devil::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::bunny:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Freaky little storm pattern over me right now, it's moving the wrong direction, according to radar it's moving west???
Huh, zooming out more in the picture, all of this is moving in kind of a counter clockwise rotation, really bizarre.

View attachment 62964
That is strange..........
I LOVE YOU TOO ATCHY!
So ya like that kinda music? How bout this?
Wohoooooo! Makes me wanna git up and daince!!!

VU Sponsors