Become a Patron!

Wondering about nic salts?

I have the smok alien mod 220 watt running a v8 baby t8 quad coil .15 res. Just wondering if I can vape the juice with nic salts on low wattage. Read that it's not recommended for high wattage mods but if I run low wattage is it going to be alright or will I fry my coil or gum it up. Bought a juice and didn' realize it had nic salts. Only 6mg and it' a 75vg mix. I' used to vaping the normal 12mg nic juice at 65 watts strength isn' an issue just wondering about how my coils will hold up.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6mg is 6mg salt or regular nic. That is less nic than you are used to.

The nic will not gum up coils salt or regular nic. It's the sweetner that gums up the coils.

Ya I didn' buy this juice for nic strength but more so for flavour but heard nic salts have higher absorption rates so I'll get more nic per vape with these but read shouldn' use nic salts with this type of mod

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't use 25, 35 or 50 mg nic salts in a subohm kit.
You do use 3mg, 6mg, 12mg or whatever salt nic you would vape at with regular nic. Only real difference I notice is the smoothness but I only vape 3mg.
It is supposed to absorb quicker, not stronger.

Oh ok so it' just the high nic content that I wouldn't use with nic salts with this unit. Thanks for the help guys

VU Sponsors