Become a Patron!

Woop-Big up Evolv-Hotcig finally back!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am over the moon today!

I got lots of vape mail this morning, and one was my DNA200 returned from Evolv with a new board in :).

It is working perfectly-although I am doing the first full charge in Escribe as the battery is ever so slightly out of balance, but all safe voltage levels. Its fairly common for a new battery to be unbalanced, so I am not worried-I was so happy to connect the battery, and for the first time see the device come to life without having to be attached to a computer :).

It took around 3 weeks in total from here to US and back-Evolv just took ONE day to fix and ship it out.

I also received 3 new 25R's for my Wismec that should be in stock next week, I have pre ordered it from the UK, and am going to label them up.

I also got a derringer dripper-I think this is my favourite dripper for flavour.

Also, some 14450 Li-Ions, (which are AA sized, just higher voltage. My sigelei Ohm meter runs on them, so I bought some as I didn't want to have to always use USB power, so got two of them).

Some 26 and 30 gauge kanthal also turned up, then it was just a few more packages for my phone.

But-I remembered what I missed testing the DNA200-my god it is amazing. I cant wait for it to fully charge, I have uploaded all my settings in escribe and profiles to how I like, and once I have done the first charge, I will use a 5V 1A wall adapter for future charges-I will only use escribe to make changes and update the firmware.

But all in all, a good day post wise. The DNA200 is definitely going to be my mod of choice for the next week or so, along with my new IPV 3 LI.

So, really big up to Evolv, best customer service I have ever experienced. It is a shame we don't have places this good (I haven't come across one yet, they may well exist though).

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations mate. I know you're happy to get your DNA200 back.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks mate-its better than I remembered, and is making me look forward to the wismec even more now-the 3 25R's for it turned up this morning, should be in stock next week, I have pre ordered it, so hopefully this time next week I have the wismec as well :).

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope it don't go missing. ;)

Did you ever solve that mystery? I didn't keep up with the thread.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am over the moon today!

I got lots of vape mail this morning, and one was my DNA200 returned from Evolv with a new board in :).

It is working perfectly-although I am doing the first full charge in Escribe as the battery is ever so slightly out of balance, but all safe voltage levels. Its fairly common for a new battery to be unbalanced, so I am not worried-I was so happy to connect the battery, and for the first time see the device come to life without having to be attached to a computer :).

It took around 3 weeks in total from here to US and back-Evolv just took ONE day to fix and ship it out.

I also received 3 new 25R's for my Wismec that should be in stock next week, I have pre ordered it from the UK, and am going to label them up.

I also got a derringer dripper-I think this is my favourite dripper for flavour.

Also, some 14450 Li-Ions, (which are AA sized, just higher voltage. My sigelei Ohm meter runs on them, so I bought some as I didn't want to have to always use USB power, so got two of them).

Some 26 and 30 gauge kanthal also turned up, then it was just a few more packages for my phone.

But-I remembered what I missed testing the DNA200-my god it is amazing. I cant wait for it to fully charge, I have uploaded all my settings in escribe and profiles to how I like, and once I have done the first charge, I will use a 5V 1A wall adapter for future charges-I will only use escribe to make changes and update the firmware.

But all in all, a good day post wise. The DNA200 is definitely going to be my mod of choice for the next week or so, along with my new IPV 3 LI.

So, really big up to Evolv, best customer service I have ever experienced. It is a shame we don't have places this good (I haven't come across one yet, they may well exist though).
Nothing like Vape mail and a DNA 200

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it don't go missing. ;)

Did you ever solve that mystery? I didn't keep up with the thread.
Yep. I found the tank, in its box, behind a radiator it could not of fell down. Likely explanation was me sleepwalking lol.

VU Sponsors