Become a Patron!

Work

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a croc of shit......can't move up due to not enough experience in management.....but the guy with no experience gets to move up just cause his step dad is a big dog in the company it's just utter bull shit I can't ducking take it anymore. I always thought if you come to work an do your best you would prosper......wrong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry guys it's just been a hell of a day. Want 7 by Friday only have room to do 2 ahhhhhh management can kiss my white Harry ass

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sadly, that is the way it seems to work.

You can get work in sales without experience in sales.

You can't get work in management without management experience.

Time to knock the dust off of your resume.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of "family ties" where I work too and it does SUCK. This is why most major companies don't permit nepotism.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea this company is like #68 in fortune 500s fastest growing companies of 2015......it's got rules an regulations about family but nobody follows them

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
After you get your resume ready to go, fire off a complaint with HR if you can prove you have more experience.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hell I am the "assistant supervisor" now I just don't get it not will I ever. I start college this fall to have more for the resume....then it's move me up or I'm moving out.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hell I am the "assistant supervisor" now I just don't get it not will I ever. I start college this fall to have more for the resume....then it's move me up or I'm moving out.

That's the spirit!

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Work haha I gotta pay first but they reimburse me

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A lot of "family ties" where I work too and it does SUCK. This is why most major companies don't permit nepotism.
Well, I work for the largest public sector employer in the US, and it's no better. The management team have their "pet" employees who get moved up even if they don't really deserve it, and better qualified people get passed over all the time, myself included, as I have management experience.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I work for the largest public sector employer in the US, and it's no better. The management team have their "pet" employees who get moved up even if they don't really deserve it, and better qualified people get passed over all the time, myself included, as I have management experience.
Exact same thing just happened to me. Looking into other options myself.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Exact same thing just happened to me. Looking into other options myself.
I live in a small town, and there isn't many opportunities to be had around here at least not without either taking a cut in pay, or having to drive back into Atlanta. With gas prices what they are, and the terrible traffic, it's not worth it unless it was for a substantial increase in income.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't find a local job making what I make now...I drive for 45min every day to and from work.....

VU Sponsors