Become a Patron!

Working on a Tribeca clone.

Robby123

Member For 1 Year
I’ve been working on this Tribeca clone for about a month. Started with the one that seems to be the main one posted around the internet. 12.5% ry4 double
2.5% graham cracker
2% pyrazine
3% Ethyl Maltol
All flavors I’m using are TFA
The ry4 double seems way to strong for me. Can’t get rid of the solvent taste. Think I may half it. Discovered black honey tobacco and after smelling it I’m convinced it’s in the recipe as well. Also everyone says they smell cotton candy in it so I think the maltol is a cotton candy kind. Have experimented with bitter sweet chocolate in it as well. Trying to figure if there is vanilla as well as I think I can taste it. Main reason for this post was if any of you have used the black honey tobacco (tda)in it? Definitely seems to be there. Hope this was the right place to post this if not I’ll delete.

Last edited:

Robby123

Member For 1 Year
Ok idk why but just did some individual testing seems my PG and All my flavors have that solvent taste. I’m pretty sure the PG isn’t supposed to nor the flavors. So... Buy all new flavors from different vendor. The PG wasn’t TFA only the flavors. I liked buying it all from one place and there shipping was really fast. Everything I bought at DIY Flavors. Other than the PG. So what brand do y’all recommend? I’m about to get sick of this but paying for Tribeca is killing me.

ZaTHRaS

Member For 4 Years
Good luck! I gave up about five years ago and just use the clone you posted but, I'll watch your thread. I also read somewhere that the original recipe will never be cloned to perfection and that Halo may have some mixologist that created this before having access to the current concentrates we all have now so, it could very well be a chemical make up, just guessing.
I had ran out of my mix back in December while being away from home for a month. I purchased some Tribeca and thought the bottle smelled nutty. I also thought it tasted a bit alcohol'ish, maybe like a Vanilla alcohol tastes but, who knows.

VU Sponsors