Become a Patron!

Worrying about safety

The longer I vape, the more I learn that there are important safety factors involved. I bought a FreeMax StarrePro a few months back and stopped using it when I got my Triton 2. Well I want to start using it again, but I'm not a fan of the nickel coils and ordered a pack of kanthal coils but they're .25 ohms. I have a snowwolf mini, sigelei 50w and just bought a crebox 75w. Which would be safest to use this tank on and with which battery on what setting. Thanks

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you will need to use the 75 watt box, the .25 coils need a lot of power. Start at 40 and work your way up, 60-70 might be where you end up depending on the warmth of the vape you desire.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
you will need to use the 75 watt box, the .25 coils need a lot of power. Start at 40 and work your way up, 60-70 might be where you end up depending on the warmth of the vape you desire.
If the juice doesn't taste burned at 60-70W, then you might be able to crank it up that high.
NONE of your mods are a safety concern. Those are all regulated mods... no worries.

Safety only becomes a serious question in unregulated devices.
Ditto.

ModVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The longer I vape, the more I learn that there are important safety factors involved. I bought a FreeMax StarrePro a few months back and stopped using it when I got my Triton 2. Well I want to start using it again, but I'm not a fan of the nickel coils and ordered a pack of kanthal coils but they're .25 ohms. I have a snowwolf mini, sigelei 50w and just bought a crebox 75w. Which would be safest to use this tank on and with which battery on what setting. Thanks
I'm not a fan of nickel coils either after viewing the YouTube video about it being a carcinogen and leaching.

VU Sponsors