Become a Patron!

Worst flavor you've seen but never tried.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fast tech sells a hot dog flavor, and I can't for the life of me remember what us vendor it was but I also saw a pizza flavor.
Just had to laugh at those 2. Anybody else seen anything that just by reading the name u almost threw up in your mouth a little bit?
Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Local shop has a liquid that was some weird random flavors but the one that killed it for me was that the main flavor in it was pickle. I did try one they had and it was fried peanut butter and banana sandwich. It was disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
There are two bad examples that I can remember.

One was a free sample that came from Vape Dudes. It was called Velvet Fog and it was a tobacco (?) flavor and I was just not into tobbacco vapes at that time. Tasted like it was derived from boiling well used gym socks and jock straps.

The other was a DIY mix from EC Blends. Can't blame them for that one it was all on me.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lots of unusual flavors at ecblends: Cucumber, Dill Pickle, Pizza, Roast Beef, Roast chicken, Black Pepper, Tomato Soup, Sweet Potato Casserole, Carrot, Clove, Crab Legs, Butter, Worcestershire Sauce. The ones I have looked at have mostly good reviews. But the site has warnings about the flavor lingering in wicks and the oder lingering in carpets/furniture if vaped indoors.

Honestly though, they don't sound like bad flavors to me, nor does hot dog. I mean, it's all real food that is pretty popular so why would it make you 'throw up in your mouth a bit just from reading the name'? It's not like they took pickle and mixed it with honey and pomegranate. THAT would be disgusting.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lots of unusual flavors at ecblends: Cucumber, Dill Pickle, Pizza, Roast Beef, Roast chicken, Black Pepper, Tomato Soup, Sweet Potato Casserole, Carrot, Clove, Crab Legs, Butter, Worcestershire Sauce. The ones I have looked at have mostly good reviews. But the site has warnings about the flavor lingering in wicks and the oder lingering in carpets/furniture if vaped indoors.

Honestly though, they don't sound like bad flavors to me, nor does hot dog. I mean, it's all real food that is pretty popular so why would it make you 'throw up in your mouth a bit just from reading the name'? It's not like they took pickle and mixed it with honey and pomegranate. THAT would be disgusting.
It's not that it would be bad but it's not something to vape. I couldn't do that for more than a hit. I like the fruity flavors because they can be ever day flavors. The food may taste good but vaping it is a different flavor and sensation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i was a fan boy of vapewild, well..........i had only 1 flavor its good but they rest ive tried blah!
but down to one flavor, the McDelicious by them. yes McD's breakfast bacon egg n cheese biscuit.
tasted like burnt brown sugar, bacon fat not from the bacon, but the grease that dries on the skillet and goes from grease to a solid......
nasty shit.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[...]the McDelicious by them. yes McD's breakfast bacon egg n cheese biscuit.
tasted like burnt brown sugar, bacon fat not from the bacon, but the grease that dries on the skillet and goes from grease to a solid.....

Sounds like a pretty close approximation then.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had as EC blend RY4 that right off the bat I knew it was china made juice it had that smell and flavor. One of the women at work started vaping I tasted her juice it also had that smell and flavor I knew it was from china it actually said made in china lol but I spilled one drop on my pants as I was showing her how to replace her coil. I had to go to the doctor that day actually had to cover the drop with my hand while I was in the office it smelled so bad lol. Now I make my own juices and everyone at work buys them from me.

VU Sponsors