Worst Juice You've Ever Tasted?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that video! Especially at the end when he says "Even my battery stinks..." LMAO!!
Worst skank of a juice I ever tasted was something a dude at work had in his tank called "Bahama Mama." I have no idea what it was, or what it was SUPPOSED to be, but month-old boiled underwear would probably taste better.....:eek:

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Definitely want to try crab juice! Not because I doubt it's rank, but because I want to see how bad it is. Not enough to buy a bottle to use a few drops though....

Worst for me was "Timber" from EVO, dude at said it's Hazelnutish. My ass! It's wet bug infested drift wood. Literally vomited...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The worst I ever had was one from Vape Dudes that came a sample.

It was called Velvet Fog.

Tasted like distilled gym socks and jock straps.

I was using cartos at that point and just threw the sucker out.

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW, anyone want a 30ml bottle of once used Canned Peaches??:rolleyes:

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lychee flavor from a shop in Asheville. No matter how long I steeped it for tasted like peach shcnapps and rubbing alcohol.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congress from v2cigs. Its a carto. Tastes like cardboard. Threw it out.
Dripping, id have to say Mojito, from a local shop. Tastes like puke after some hard drinking.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Durian Fruit. That shit is just so vile, on so many levels.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lychee flavor from a shop in Asheville. No matter how long I steeped it for tasted like peach shcnapps and rubbing alcohol.
Also a lychee for me - damned shop I bought it from must have went double or even triple overboard on the flavoring. The bottle still stinks up my box of pre-mixed juice whenever I open it...should probably throw those out as I haven't vaped a vendor-bought juice in more than 5 months now.

Is 1 year a hard-and-fast rule on juice lifespan? I've got probably 500 ml I'd gladly PIF, but if my old juice is bunk I'd rather toss it than give it away...

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also a lychee for me - damned shop I bought it from must have went double or even triple overboard on the flavoring. The bottle still stinks up my box of pre-mixed juice whenever I open it...should probably throw those out as I haven't vaped a vendor-bought juice in more than 5 months now.

Is 1 year a hard-and-fast rule on juice lifespan? I've got probably 500 ml I'd gladly PIF, but if my old juice is bunk I'd rather toss it than give it away...
I dont think 1 year means it go bad, but I do think most start to change for the worse around 1 year. I generally toss mine when the get unusually dark. I have noticed ones with vanilla do this alot. Were clear when I got them, and now they are black, and taste very funny. Its a shame. I hate throwing things away. At least you can reuse the bottle for some diy. Not a total waste, only about 98%.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Walked into my a local B/M and smelled pepperoni... Dude behind the counter is green. Other dude behind the counter is laughing his balls off, looks up at me and ask if I wanna try a Pizza Vape. Did not try it... But the smell of it was something I tasted for a few hours.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA marzipan.
Wonderful smell but a taste like a new cotton wick multiplied by a thousand with burned rubber aftertaste, and no nothing was burning it was just the eliquid.
The taste was so persistent that I had to throw the atty.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been vaping for long, but I bought a strawberry vape from a local shop that tasted like douche! It was so bad I had to toss the OCC coil from my Sub Tank mini.

And yes, I know this for sure. I once popped into a friend's bathroom to grab some mouthwash. I had never seen red Scope mouthwash, but what the heck! Over the gums and gag, spit, gag,.....:confused::eek: It turned out his wife was using a mouthwash bottle to store extra product.

I would have to say the worst brand of juice I've ever had was Cosmic Charlies Chalk & Dust. The Slamberry and Peanut Butter one were just nasty.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I have some that's over 1 year old I'd still vape if it interested me... Instead whenever I have a new convert to vaping, they can take what they please.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been vaping for long, but I bought a strawberry vape from a local shop that tasted like douche! It was so bad I had to toss the OCC coil from my Sub Tank mini.

And yes, I know this for sure. I once popped into a friend's bathroom to grab some mouthwash. I had never seen red Scope mouthwash, but what the heck! Over the gums and gag, spit, gag,.....:confused::eek: It turned out his wife was using a mouthwash bottle to store extra product.
Oh....no....but I'm sure your mouth was fresh as a summer breeze..:D

pyro073

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Store I used to frequent had a bottle behind the counter called "Death".

They would take bottles from other shops in the area that had terrible juice and swap them out for their juice. Well the owner put a bunch of it in a big bottle none more than 6 MG nicotine it was one of those dare/challenge things where if you could wet your wick and vape it almost dry he would hook you up with a few bottles.

I lost my lunch the first try. Couldn't get thru the second try. Third try I succeeded.

Blade

Member For 4 Years
Strawberry custard from ecigavenue. (avenue brand) Tasted like strawberry flavored vomit.

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anything milk flavor. I'll give it a try - or multiple - like with Suicide Bunny and Cuttwood, but it just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mad Mikes sour apple bubblegum! My middle son wanted to start vaping and stop smoking. He loved some cheap apple flavored juice I had picked up at a truck stop. We went to local vape shop and he picked this Mad Mikes out. He did even try it. I said you'll be sorry! This shit was so bad we passed it daring friends to hit it.

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anything milk flavor. I'll give it a try - or multiple - like with Suicide Bunny and Cuttwood, but it just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.
Those are some of my favs! Love unicorn milk by cuttwood. It was nasy back when it was pink. I guess there was some kind of zinc oxide in the food coloring.

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard of!

statseeker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Local shop carries a variation called DU2 supposed to be a mountain dew flavor. Tastes like tonic water and lemon Pledge. So gross.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh....no....but I'm sure your mouth was fresh as a summer breeze..:D
Mom,you ever get that....not so fresh feeling?:p

My worst was some nasty ass china tobacco flavor that came with my first ecig starter kit. This was back when ecigs were the top dog. The kit was $120 ish but before god,it was the cheapest piece of shit I've ever bought. the only markings on ANY of it was the on/off switch on the pack charger and a 18mg sticker on the jar of juice. I can't even begin to describe the taste but it's been the only vape to make me vomit.
I still have it if anyone's up for a challenge;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perfectly aged to 5 years.

Any takers???
If I get any rust stains anywhere that need removing, I'll give you a call. That looks like it might do the trick. :confused:
Lol!

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My wife also likes a 5 Pawns juice called Queenside. I think tastes absolutely horrible. Blood orange and some other shit!

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive had one or two that had that wet garbage taste but none as bad as boiled underwear or socks/jockstraps. Thats wretched....

McDelicious from vapewild. Some of the VW flavours are really good but this is disgusting stuff, the only juice I've tried that has made me want to hurl.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I must be lucky then cuz even some of the cheap ass juice I've bought over time hasn't been completely unvapable make me hurl. However I am fixing to have a talk with the wife about making sure I don't end up with calgon mouth. Needed that laugh.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mt. Baker Vapor's RY4

Last edited:

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have to say the worst brand of juice I've ever had was Cosmic Charlies Chalk & Dust. The Slamberry and Peanut Butter one were just nasty.
Im actually a fan of slamberry lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any of those samples of millennium juice you get with a purchase from vapordna. I'm sorry but their gummy bear flavor tastes like nasty chemicals. Not even a hint of my childhood in that little sampler

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mt. Baker Vapor's RY4
Ordered some of this and yes it is bad, not unusable to me, but I did have to mix it with some good ry4 to even really be able to sorta enjoy it. I hate wasting juice especially since I'm broke. Very perfume y I guess u could say. First and last order from mt Baker for me.

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mango from a corner store my daughter picked up for me trying to be nice, tasted like mildew smells. Literally gagged, steam cleaned my rda after that :/

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everything made by EZ-Vape. (Except the Key Lime Pie, which was tolerable as I recall.)

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The most disgusting juice that I have ever had would be Spacejam Galactica and I am only vaping on it now because it's the only juice I have at the moment.It is supposed to taste like Strawberries and Champagne but it's painful to vape as it burns on every draw and it's only 6mg and I am accustomed to that level. so... wtheck.
Space-Jam-Galactica.png

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not a fan of cosmic fog kryptonite. Just don't like the feel of the vape.

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dare someone from here to buy that fish flavored juice and post a review...

I don't like seafood in general, nevermind sitting there vaping it...lol.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
p
Vapor blunt bbq chicken.. So so foul

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I need some help finding a proper tank to fit my box mod anyone willing to help? i'm desparate

queenrilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any of those samples of millennium juice you get with a purchase from vapordna. I'm sorry but their gummy bear flavor tastes like nasty chemicals. Not even a hint of my childhood in that little sampler
That's actually one of my favorites hahaha

I'm still new but I have like 50+ juices and the only ones I've really hated to the point of, *gag - gag* "Ok now what do I do with this stuff?" are Halo - tiki juice and Nicquid - summertime tea. They've made me afraid of trying any menthol vapes now. And I don't want to throw them because they are some of the more expensive stuff I've bought. >.<

VU Sponsors