Become a Patron!

Wotofo Nudge 22mm

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

Suck My Mod put up this video last night showing off his 22mm Nudge RDA/RSA by Wotofo. Here is the video...

nudge_22.jpg

nudge_22-2.jpg

I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on this thing.

I think it looks like it could be a killer RDA/RSA,especially for flavor. It looks like an improved Wasp Nano to me; the raised deck that's under the coil will trap the incoming airflow close to the coil. The airflow adjustment does look a little problematic, but the second cap was a great solution to it.

I've always liked SMM. We have similar vaping preferences and I trust his opinion more than most other youtube reviewers. The Nudge 24mm was alright, but the 22mm has the potential to be a big as the Serpent SMM. So am I 'fanboy blind'? Or do y'all think the Nudge 22mm has real potential to be amazing?

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just watched this video last night. I share the same sentiments as Matt in regards to single coil 22mm rda's, I absolutely love em. This may have bumped the Wasp Nano to #2 on my wish list.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Judging by the info and pictures available, the Nudge 22mm looks like it's be a better RDA/RSA than the Wasp Nano (which is an insanely good dripper). It's probably going to be double the price of the Nano too; but that's peanuts compared to the price of the Narda, Hadaly, Comet, and other high-end single coil RDAs that it will be competing against. I'm hoping this thing will be in that league of drippers at less than half the price.

I'm surprised no one else seems to be excited about this RDA. I expected more of a response from the flavor chasers.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought there would be more of a response as well.

I usually don't care too much about the aesthetics of atty's but this little rda looks bad ass. Really dig the colors. First and foremost though is that build deck is awesome.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I pre-ordered one. And I usually sit back and wait until things are hard to find before I decide I want one, lol.
It just hits a bunch of points for me - and my points aren't necessarily in line with everyone else.
Here's what I like about it:
SIMPLE to build.
Pretty straightforward airflow, and looks like plenty of air (lot of popular rda's are a little too tight for me)
No huge deep well...I'm squonking, I don't need a deep well, or want one
810 drip tip, yay!!

If it's any good, I'll probably get a blue one, too...
:)

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pre-ordered one. And I usually sit back and wait until things are hard to find before I decide I want one, lol.
It just hits a bunch of points for me - and my points aren't necessarily in line with everyone else.
Here's what I like about it:
SIMPLE to build.
Pretty straightforward airflow, and looks like plenty of air (lot of popular rda's are a little too tight for me)
No huge deep well...I'm squonking, I don't need a deep well, or want one
810 drip tip, yay!!

If it's any good, I'll probably get a blue one, too...
:)

Could you please post your thoughts about it yours arrives? I'd love to hear a non--biased opinion. I was considering buying a new RTA. but might have to put those plans on hold if this thing. Did the pre-order mention when they might be shipping?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It said "Around Feb 10, not guaranteed"...

I'll definitely try to remember to come back with a mini-review!

Could you please post your thoughts about it yours arrives? I'd love to hear a non--biased opinion. I was considering buying a new RTA. but might have to put those plans on hold if this thing. Did the pre-order mention when they might be shipping?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone gotten the Nudge 22 yet?
I think I'll order it tonight. Just need to figure out which vendor I should order from to get it the quickest. I think it will pair perfectly with my RSQ squonk mod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone gotten the Nudge 22 yet?
I think I'll order it tonight. Just need to figure out which vendor I should order from to get it the quickest. I think it will pair perfectly with my RSQ squonk mod

It is on my short-list of RSA to order, and in fact I have it in my cart at eciggity (along with a wasp and vls) and they have code TENOFF right now..... I am trying not to pull the trigger on this order because I only have 2 mech squonks so far and if I get 3 new RSA I am going to need at least 1 or 2 RSQ or VT Inbox V3's for them to sit on top of.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't need to worry about that. I think this year is gonna be big for squonking. In such a competitive industry, where companies launch new products every month, squonking the obvious direction to follow. Yeah, there will be some shitty squonk mods released, but there are bound to be a few winners. So you'll have plenty of squonkers to choose from in the coming months, probably ones that you'd pick up even if you had one RSA.

I have my fingers cross for an affordable, duel battery, regulated, and compact squonker. It's bound to happen this year; just hope it's one of my favorite companies that pull it off.

And I haven't ordered my Nudge 22mm yet. I know I'll love it, but I love it even more in a month or two when it's a little cheaper and readily available.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you'll have plenty of squonkers to choose from in the coming months, probably ones that you'd pick up even if you had one RSA.
I have my fingers cross for an affordable, duel battery, regulated, and compact squonker. It's bound to happen this year; just hope it's one of my favorite companies that pull it off.
yeah, I really should hold off a little bit as I too think we will see a flood of cheap regulated squonks this year. right now the ijoy capo 216 looks like the best bang for your buck for dual batt squonking

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The RSQ may be single battery, but it's a great regulated squonk mod with excellent battery life! I couldn't be any happier with mine

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The RSQ may be single battery, but it's a great regulated squonk mod with excellent battery life! I couldn't be any happier with mine

What battery and ohm builds (single or dual coil?) are you running, and at what sort of wattage? The only squonks I have so far are mech and I run them around 0.2 ohms with a single coil. I am thinking I might really like the rsq with a single coil 22m rda with a higher ohm build (maybe 0.3 - 0.4) ran at a moderate power of 50 - 60 watts or so. If I can get a similar vape experience, with a higher ohm build on a regulated device that I can tune the power down on, and much better battery life, I may have to spring for one or two now as they sound like an ideal out and about setup if I could be sure a bottle and a battery would last me all day.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check this out guys! It's already happening!

I love my Voopoo Drag! I'm guessing this mod was made by Voopoo for Vandy Vape, judging by the Gene chip and the resin. Even though it's not duel battery, the 20700 should keeping it going a little longer than an 18650...

VU Sponsors