Become a Patron!

Wotofo Nudge Box Review - Wotofo's latest mech squonker

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
In today's review, we are having a look at the Wotofo Nudge Box. This is Wotofo's latest mech squonk box release into the ever growing market of these styles of mods.

With the usual layout you would expact for a mech single 18650 squonker, the Wotofo Nudge does had the added safety feature of an inline blade 30amp fuse.

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Wotofo Nudge Box ╠═

1:19 ◄ Unboxing
2:05 ◄ Close Look
7:30 ◄ Thoughts

In today's review, we are having a look at the Wotofo Nudge Box. This is Wotofo's latest mech squonk box release into the ever growing market of these styles of mods.

With the usual layout you would expact for a mech single 18650 squonker, the Wotofo Nudge does had the added safety feature of an inline blade 30amp fuse.

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Wotofo Nudge Box ╠═

1:19 ◄ Unboxing
2:05 ◄ Close Look
7:30 ◄ Thoughts

hey man,
could you please tell me where i can find more fuses to fit that Mod???

VU Sponsors