Become a Patron!

Wotofo Serpent SMM RTA

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wotofo and Suck My Mod present the Serpent SMM 24mm RTA with a redirected bottom airflow system, two post single coil build deck, top fill capability, and 4ml E-Juice capacity. The Serpent SMM features a unique redirected airflow system which brings air in from a dual adjustable bottom airflow control ring, and redirects the air up into the posts of the build deck where it exits parallel with the coil.

Wotofo Serpent SMM RTA Features:
Designed In Collaboration with Suck My Mod
Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
24mm Diameter
510 Threaded
4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
Unique Dual Wall Build Decks with Four Post Holes
Allows for Forward and Reverse Coil Builds
Designed for Single Coil Configurations
Large Wick Holes
Deep Juice Well
Direct Airflow to Coil Design
Dual Airflow Slots
Adjustable Airflow Control Ring
Glass Tank
Stainless Steel Construction
ULTEM Wide Bore Drip Tip
PEEK Insulator

Order Now >> Wotofo Serpent SMM RTA
the_vaporous_800x800_12__2__2.jpg

Wotofo Serpent RDTA
Wotofo continues to build on the Serpent brand with the new genesis-style Serpent RDTA. The new Serpent RDTA looks a lot like the original Geekvape Avocado 22, and is very similar in size, but where the Avocado is merely adaptable to single coil use with a chamber plug, the Serpent RDTA is a dedicated single coil RDTA.
132801i.jpg

Wotofo Serpent Alto RTA
he Serpent Alto RTA by Wotofo, is a Rebuildable Tank Atomizer, it features under as well as side coil airflow with adjustable airflow control ring within the base, single coil build deck, 2.5mm capacity, top filling ports, and delrin drip tip.
132601b.jpg

Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA
The Serpent Mini RTA by WOTOFO features a unique two post build deck that allows you to simply rest your coil leads in the open post terminals which is then clamped down via side tension. The Serpent Mini is specifically designed for single coil configurations that offers plenty of airflow and large juice channels to accommodate larger coil structures.
131401a.jpg

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This tank is great. Easy to build & wick. Love the 4ml capacity. NO LEAKING AT ALL!!! My favorite RTA to date. Comes with cotton, 2 coils and 2 extra glass.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6

VU Sponsors