Become a Patron!

Would the Eleaf 30 watt be a good fit with the Kanger Subtank nano?

culvre

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently bought the Kanger Subvod in order to get off of smokes (I had tried in the past with cheaper vape pens and had no success) and I absolutely love it. Pretty much couldn't be happier with the flavor and vapor production. I'm very confident that the subvod is the key to staying off of cigs. Anyway, sooner rather than later I'm going to want a different mod to replace the battery that comes with the subvod, and I'm wondering if the Eleaf 30 watt would be a good match. It's reasonably priced with the adjustable wattage that I want. So, what do you guys think about the 30 watt for my subtank nano?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you mean the Istick 30 watt, yes it will be fine!

Another alternative but with a removeable battery (18650) would be the VTC mini.

culvre

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, Amanda. Basically what I'm looking for is better battery life and a little better cloud production. I mean, the Subvod battery with the Nano tank can chuck pretty good, but I feel like a mod with variable wattage would allow me to experience the Nano's true potential! It really is a nice little tank!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you mean the Istick 30 watt, yes it will be fine!

Another alternative but with a removeable battery (18650) would be the VTC mini.
Ditto, regarding the Evic VTC Mini. Especially when upgrading the Firmware to V3.0. In addition, you have a wider range of available power. Therefore, upgrading to more power hungry tanks like Crown, or TFV4 doesn't necessarily require a new mod.

VU Sponsors