Become a Patron!

Would you vape a steak flavor e liquid?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm really hoping someone comes out with a juice that I taste like a perfectly season grilled steak. I would vape that up like crazy. Would anyone else or am I crazy?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not crazy - different strokes for different folks ... but ...
tumblr_lpu6mr0TJL1qhub34o1_400.gif

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um. No. But if you want it, someone else does, which means someone is probably working on it! Good luck finding steakvape!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, definitely, with A1 Sauce.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
or the juicy fat that some say is not good for you??

hmm.. i'd vape one.. if i could create it.. :D

i still have my hickory smoke :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I wouldn't vape it. I love steak, but there's just no way anyone could get that flavor right.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know if you find your steak ejuice, I'll mix up a batch of baked potato with sour cream and chives to go along with it.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For a bet, or on a dare ... sure.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have a good brandy vape to go with the cup of coffee after I have eaten the steak.

And I think that is about where I will be drawing the line.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can buy worcestershire, black pepper, red pepper, jalapeno... what other weird ones have I seen? Not weird. Different. I have black pepper, it's good.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yummy a steak with a1 sauce on the inhale and a baked potato on the exhale

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All I can say is oh hell no. I don't like savory vapes to begin with, but steak ewww. I love a good steak don't get me wrong. A steak dinner is a happy meal, but the thought of vaping it makes me gag. They have hotdog juice people seemed to like it ;-)

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yummy a steak with a1 sauce on the inhale and a baked potato on the exhale

Don't you think the A1 suace would burn going in? Plus if it was a perfectly seasoned steak A1 would be a sin. A1 is for lesser grade steak to make it taste better. My old lady puts ketchup on her steak no matter how good it is. O don't care how bad it is. Ketchup that's just gross.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well maybe not steak, but i wouldn't mind fried chicken or bacon.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fast tech sells a lot of "unique" food flavors. Someone else posted once they found a pickle flavor. I'm good with my drink flavors myself, would love to try a good Scotch flavor. May have to try the brandy flavor @UncleRJ

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fast tech sells a lot of "unique" food flavors. Someone else posted once they found a pickle flavor. I'm good with my drink flavors myself, would love to try a good Scotch flavor. May have to try the brandy flavor @UncleRJ

MMM kay ... so, I do want the pickle flavor.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't you think the A1 suace would burn going in? Plus if it was a perfectly seasoned steak A1 would be a sin. A1 is for lesser grade steak to make it taste better. My old lady puts ketchup on her steak no matter how good it is. O don't care how bad it is. Ketchup that's just gross.
I don't care I love a1 it's amazing. It's even good on the baked potato.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm really hoping someone comes out with a juice that I taste like a perfectly season grilled steak. I would vape that up like crazy. Would anyone else or am I crazy?
Yes. I would probably like that.

I had to laugh, because I would love to see someone toss a bottle of steak flavored eliquid to the next Senator that says that "the flavors are for getting kids to start vaping".

CrotchyTuna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would vape that, Ive been looking for a mexican candy flavor, something with a salty flavor. I think it would be a goodin between vape, when you start noticing the flavor drop on your adv... kinda like sushi and ginger lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would vape that, Ive been looking for a mexican candy flavor, something with a salty flavor. I think it would be a goodin between vape, when you start noticing the flavor drop on your adv... kinda like sushi and ginger lol
Like tamarindo with the chili powder that would be the tits!

Javamon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd go for it. And, I'd really go for: grilled burger.

GasNBullets

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would try an A-1 steak vape.. if it was just right then sure I would put it in my stable

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
vapin24/7 is looking for bacon so I pointed her to Perfection Vapes. My friend's son vapes steak but don't know where he gets it. Did you google it?

VU Sponsors