Become a Patron!

Wow! Can't Believe How Fast

frogimus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Took advantage of the Black Friday sale and just checked the USPS tracking...

Sunday night and already en route to my local PO. I'll have this tomorrow. Good job, BCV!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sunday night and already en route to my local PO. I'll have this tomorrow. Good job, BCV!
They always had really fast shipping, fantastic company...!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cool. I don't recall using them before, but I've also heard they're pretty quick.
I think I ordered late Friday so their Pre-Shipment e-mail only just arrived two hours ago.

But it's a fair sized order... I'll cut 'em some slack. :D

And I forgot that I wanted to see what Cactus and Dragonfruit taste like (I honesty have no idea), so I went over to NicRiver on Saturday for even more stuff. Got that to look forward to this week as well. :)

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Showed up an hour ago and already steeping my first batch,

Doubly cool. I've had maybe two packages that arrived so stunningly fast (unless you paid for fast shipping, I didn't nor for those other two).

I probably got in after the huge sale weekend rush had gotten a head of steam going... tracking shows a Friday delivery.

I'll get over it. :D

Keep up the good work BCV BCF. ;)

frogimus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doubly cool. I've had maybe two packages that arrived so stunningly fast (unless you paid for fast shipping, I didn't nor for those other two).

I probably got in after the huge sale weekend rush had gotten a head of steam going... tracking shows a Friday delivery.

I'll get over it. :D

Keep up the good work BCV BCF. ;)
USPS tracking always shows an extra 2 days for me. Friday estimate usually means Wednesday.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys!!!! If any of you are still waiting, please bear with us, we're working as fast as we can to get everything out and I'm hoping to be completely caught up today or tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day and happy holidays!!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS tracking always shows an extra 2 days for me. Friday estimate usually means Wednesday.

Not me.
It's always dead on... with exactly one exception that arrived a day early, and a mere one or two that had issues like a sudden storm in the Rockies forcing a turnaround and adding a day or two.

I'm in a 'modern civilization" dead zone in coastal S. Oregon, poor cell/DSL/Cable coverage, lots of rural with few scattered small towns and no population hubs. Getting into the area from the transportation corridors (I5 basically) takes some planning, and all the carriers are pretty spot on about it.

But when tracking shows it coming into my local P.O. in the early morning... the turnaround is very fast and it's on that morning's truck (and delivered around 10:30 AM.) :)

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's funny...

After dropping off the tracking for two days as it crossed the country, the Bull City order has popped up in Portland and along with a charger from Illumn (also previously meant for Friday) are now in state early enough to make it to my local for delivery tomorrow.

We'll see if they can make the charge and arrive a day early. :D

eta: Yup... they both reached the local around 6 AM and will be delivered today. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors