Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, the link still just takes you to vaporjoe's. Some people just love authentic mods and the joy of being special....little yellow bus special. Vape on Joe! Keep it Foggy Brother.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"All the proceeds go to us buying a bunch of authentic vape gear to vape on and laugh at all the cloners"

What the hell? They want people to pay $21 for $10 t-shirts so they can get shiny authentic gear????
What idiot is buying those?

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
either they really do dislike vaporjoes or theres some serious virginity frustration going on. it must be a bitch being a 35 year old virgin living in your parents basement. cant afford your own place,but that 300$ mod is real sweet.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to point out, the shirts are not "authentic", they are mass produced clones made to look like a designer High end graphic Tee, and at under 25 bucks, it might as well have come from fasttech LOL.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
either they really do dislike vaporjoes or theres some serious virginity frustration going on. it must be a bitch being a 35 year old virgin living in your parents basement. cant afford your own place,but that 300$ mod is real sweet.

You left out the fact that the basement dweller in question is wearing a StarTrek uniform and has a Fathead of Shena stuck the wall right over the chest freezer.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You left out the fact that the basement dweller in question is wearing a StarTrek uniform and has a Fathead of Shena stuck the wall right over the chest freezer.
like i would deny a basementdwelling manboy his spank bank?

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its kids that have to have the real deal, or they get shunned out of their circle.
It is smart savvy to befriend joe. I have yet to perchase from him, but I do like that his reviews are not concerned with real vs. clones. He points out the good, and the bad in both versions.
Haters are everywhere.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"All the proceeds go to us buying a bunch of authentic vape gear to vape on and laugh at all the cloners"

What the hell? They want people to pay $21 for $10 t-shirts so they can get shiny authentic gear????
What idiot is buying those?
I actually commend them for their honesty there haha

(Assuming of course Joe didn't do this himself as a tongue in cheek joke)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image_zps9fe6b60e.jpg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm willing to bet that the man himself is behind this shenanigans. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Someone walks into a vape lounge with that shirt on, and people who have never heard of the site are going to think: "Wow. Joe must be a real asshole for someone to have a shirt printed like that." Then they'll look up the site on their phones, and new fans are born.

Purdy smart for a white guy.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm willing to bet that the man himself is behind this shenanigans. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Someone walks into a vape lounge with that shirt on, and people who have never heard of the site are going to think: "Wow. Joe must be a real asshole for someone to have a shirt printed like that." Then they'll look up the site on their phones, and new fans are born.

Purdy smart for a white guy.
@VaporJoes isn't white.
He's from Jersey...

;):D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A simple who is search clears it up

Registrant Name: Joe P
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: xxxxxxx
Registrant Street: xxxxx
Registrant City: Manalapan
Registrant State/Province: New Jersey
Registrant Postal Code: 07726
Registrant Country: United States

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The man is a genius.
I knew that within a month of seeing mod envy and his blog.
Love him or hate him, He still wins :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A simple who is search clears it up

Registrant Name: Joe P
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: xxxxxxx
Registrant Street: xxxxx
Registrant City: Manalapan
Registrant State/Province: New Jersey
Registrant Postal Code: 07726
Registrant Country: United States
Could be his neighbour

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I seriously would have bought one if they were cheaper than ours....just for the lulz

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does Joe just not give a crap lol? Sure his real name isn't Jay? Another Jersey boy with a silent friend.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In June 2015 the FDA's Final Regulations on Vapor products will be released. IMO They will Require all Liquids and Refillable Devices go through the FDA Approval Process or be Banned after the 2 yr Grace Period, leaving only BT's Cigalike Products on the Market. So 2 1/2 yrs no more clone vs authentic debate. What are we to do with our time? Maybe Rue the amount of time spent arguing issues on ECig Forums instead of being involved in Vapers Rights Advocacy- Oh But I am prepared have 77 gallons on Nicotine solution in a 3 Chest Freezers to DIY my juice. And I have stocked up on 100+ RBA's,purchased -1000 510 flashlight adapters[ to Make my DIY Mods. Anyways there will be a thriving Black Market where I can get anything I need . And for those smokers and vapers that do not have these skill-tough cookies.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lets face it. I like Joe (for the most part) and he has saved many of us a LOT of cash. Especially when he first started he would post 10-20 deals a day. Yet we must face the facts. He is a arrogant, egotistical self-loathing, twat shot. I'm a arrogant Ass hole, so I can respect where he is coming from, many can not.

Plus there always be butthurt hipster fanboys bending over waiting for the next $300+ mod. They refuse lubrication and that is their right. I will never spend over $150 for a mod and no more than $89 for an atty. They have to blow me away better than the three fingered Pilipino girl I hooked up with spring break of 99. That is a major bar to set.

When I am buying an over priced metal tube from an authentic maker, I would like to have the satisfaction they prepped me with a little KY first.

CLONE HATERS GONNA HATE
And
FANBOYS GONNA GET BUTTHURT.

Just my two cents, fallow it as a law, or you can TITFA. Choice is yours.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am heading to @Roger Schaeffer house haha!! :D
will bring my nic and flavors, if I can fit it all in my car..
that should fill the trunk and back seat.. hope he has the room :p

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am heading to @Roger Schaeffer house haha!! :D
will bring my nic and flavors, if I can fit it all in my car..
that should fill the trunk and back seat.. hope he has the room :p
Lol. So convenient that we have his full name. I'll be right behind ya once I get through my own stash of nic.

Who's bringing the generator?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
77 gallons? Hahaha. Is that a typo?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Things to stock up on.
Kanthal
RDA
Mods
Nic
everything else we will need will still be available.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Things to stock up on.
Kanthal
RDA
Mods
Nic
Kanthal's purposes are wide. Seems like it would be easy to get after vape Armageddon. CF - am I mistaken?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Things to stock up on.
Kanthal
RDA
Mods
Nic

I've even go as far as checking out how to extract nic from tobacco leaves. You can still legally grow your own tobacco, just not sell it. Same with beer and wine, 200 galllons a year, but you can't sell it or the revinoorers' be comin for ya.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the apocalypse comes, the only thing I'm taking to Roger's house is a shotgun.

I'm sure we'll work something out ;);):D

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanthal's purposes are wide. Seems like it would be easy to get after vape Armageddon. CF - am I mistaken?
I looked into buying from heating parts supplies and robotics supplies but could not find any...yet.
I've even go as far as checking out how to extract nic from tobacco leaves. You can still legally grow your own tobacco, just not sell it. Same with beer and wine, 200 galllons a year, but you can't sell it or the revinoorers' be comin for ya.
I will be all over that. Greenhouse growing is a passion of mine....

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I looked into buying from heating parts supplies and robotics supplies but could not find any
http://kruegerpottery.com/repair-parts/kantal-wire/kanthal-a1-wire-26-gauge-1.html

I've seen a few sites that sell Kanthal just by doign a google search for 'Kanthal'.
Including pottery sites and general industrial supply sites.

Although since it's being sold for heating elements, it's normally much larger gauges then we would use.
Unless of course you want to put 13 Gauge in your RDA.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://kruegerpottery.com/repair-parts/kantal-wire/kanthal-a1-wire-26-gauge-1.html

I've seen a few sites that sell Kanthal just by doign a google search for 'Kanthal'.

Although since it's being sold for heating elements, it's normally much larger gauges then we would use.
I never would have guessed you could get it from a pottery store, 6 bucks for a 100 foot roll too, not bad at all!

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If anyone wants to know where Kanthal is used in, think hair dryers, toasters, toaster ovens, Kilns. I repaired a 50 YO toaster with 22 Gauge Kanthal, you know the ones that go tic-tic-tic-tic-tic, then pop your toast out. BTW, a 50 YO toaster lasting that long says a lot about Subeam and the engineering, my Mom gave it to me when I moved out. She got it as a wedding present when the Dino's roamed the Earth.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LoL, love the old stuff, they don't make anything to last these days.....other than debt.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, my 6 year old water heater crapped out last week, 3 months out of warranty. My Mom has a 30 YO water heater that still is going strong.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too funny. My toaster of two years crapped out today. The previous one lasted 15 years. Guess they don't make Kanthal like they used to.

VU Sponsors