Become a Patron!

Wow, two in a row from China

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two packages in a row in just under 7 days from Fasttech/China to Michigan. I'm impressed. China e-packet is definitely the way to ship. Heck, Shipping a priority box from California to Michigan is consistently taking 6 days. However, that same priority box from the east coast only takes 2 days. Go figure...

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chicago ICS processed them in the same month they got them? Awesome!:)

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chicago ICS processed them in the same month they got them? Awesome!:)
Yes, lol... They got them in one day, and out the next. Surprised the hell out of me too. Process time from China to Chicago was 2 days.

The only hold up is the 2 hour drive from Chicago to Detroit that takes two days sometimes 3 !!

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You can also run out of luck and wait for 3 months, as I had to once.

ForrestGump

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Two packages in a row in just under 7 days from Fasttech/China to Michigan. I'm impressed. China e-packet is definitely the way to ship. Heck, Shipping a priority box from California to Michigan is consistently taking 6 days. However, that same priority box from the east coast only takes 2 days. Go figure...
Gooooooooooooo Yooooooooooouu! Your on a streek. Your great!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, lol... They got them in one day, and out the next. Surprised the hell out of me too. Process time from China to Chicago was 2 days.

The only hold up is the 2 hour drive from Chicago to Detroit that takes two days sometimes 3 !!
At least they went where you expected. Normal routing for me in Ohio is to Allen Park then my local PO. Chicago has sent them to Wisconsin, Missouri and Maine en route to getting here. Kind of entertaining actually unless you're in a hurry. Where will it show up next.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least they went where you expected. Normal routing for me in Ohio is to Allen Park then my local PO. Chicago has sent them to Wisconsin, Missouri and Maine en route to getting here. Kind of entertaining actually unless you're in a hurry. Where will it show up next.
Haha, someone was saying he ordered a mod from San Diego to be delivered to Sacramento. Went from S.D. to Honolulu, to LA, to S.F. and back down to Sacramento. Too bad you can't get airline miles from your packages.

VU Sponsors