Become a Patron!

Wow,, what happened ?

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
I'm afraid I seriously stocked up a good hand full of years ago (before moving to PA) and havent paid much attention since. Now it seems like a different world for diy vape juice.. One where I cant find Hangsen ry4 concentrate or even buy and have nicotine delivered.??
Is there some super secret squirrel stuff I need to do in order to replenish my supplys or an I just SOL ? Somebody please fill me in on what I missed.?.. TIA. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm afraid I seriously stocked up a good hand full of years ago (before moving to PA) and havent paid much attention since. Now it seems like a different world for diy vape juice.. One where I cant find Hangsen ry4 concentrate or even buy and have nicotine delivered.??
Is there some super secret squirrel stuff I need to do in order to replenish my supplys or an I just SOL ? Somebody please fill me in on what I missed.?.. TIA. :)
All the new laws are crazy, just thankful for this wonderful forum and all the helpful members here. ;)

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
Peeps have been ordering from Nicbase.com. Sells Delosi Labs nic base - 10% off ELRECIPES.

As for the Hangsen ry4 try Bullcityflavors.com
Appreciate the lead for nic, thank you..
Bullcity dosent seem to carry Hangsen at all, I checked them first. A few searches and digging around at least a dozen places hasent turned up RY4 anywhere else either,, though Hangsen seems to have an RY2 & RY3 now that I've never even heard of before.. lol..:(

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
A lot of tobacco flavor fans seem to like TFA RY4 Double. Maybe worth a try?

Last year or so it became nearly impossible to find Hangsen flavors. I haven't looked lately.
I actually use TFA RY4 double also, at a ratio of 2:1 with the Hangsen.
The addition of Hangsen just makes it something a little more flavorful..
Personally,, I think the Hangsen is probably the most flavorful RY4 out there,, and I tried about everything RY4 I could find when I first started mixing my own..

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

They have Hangsen's French Vanilla Ice Cream, too! Thanks for the link! (I know you didn't post it for me, but Imma use it anyway! Yay!)

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors