WTB Airflow control valves, collars

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
New vaper here, need several airflow control valves for Protank 2 and a couple more minis for the EVOD atomizers. Used parts are fine as long as they function correctly.

Also need a couple of the tapered threaded collars that goes between a PT2 base/airflow valve and eGo-type battery.

Let me know what you have. Thanks.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Only found one type of Kanger valve, the shorty 1-hole w/adjustment ring for PT2, etc., good price though. No minis.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So, you're wanting a standard base for a mini protank 2? Or am I reading this wrong?

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
sweet-vapes.com has all the Kanger airflow dooeys & the beauty rings/collars.
Thanks for the link, Mommay. If no one has what I'm looking for, I will contact Sweet-Vapes, their prices seem good.

So, you're wanting a standard base for a mini protank 2? Or am I reading this wrong?
Looking for someone w/a couple airflow valves they no longer use/need, to fit:
1. EVOD/Davide Mini- this would be the "mini", it replaces the bottom of the atomizer

2. Protank/PT2/Davide- there are several designs to fit these, I prefer the version 3 but will consider any. Also replaces the bottom of the atomizer.

What I cannot use is the airflow valve that fits between the battery and the stock atomizer- I need the type that replaces the bottom deck of the atomizer.

Thanks for looking!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Any of these what you mean? I feel so dense, lol

014.JPG

From left to right:
Beauty ring/collar fits ego, used for Protank 2
Protank 2 base
Evod base
Mini Protank 2 base.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Any of these what you mean?
Not exactly, although the airflow valve would replace the PT2 and EVOD bases. And you're not dense, I should have posted photos!

Version 3.0 Kanger air valve for PT/PT2, etc. (the one I prefer although there's a version 2 that will also work for me):
Origin_Vape_Kanger_Aerotank_Genitank_Airflow_Control_Valve_V3_Base_02.jpg

Version 2 for PT2:
valve-air-flow-control-kanger.jpg

Mini Kanger air valve, fits EVOD. May be other versions, not sure:
296_0.jpg

That ring on the left in your photo IS what I was referring to.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ohhh, ok gotcha. Well, I had my boyfriend drill out the airholes on my PT2 base the other night and it really helped. It's an option, at least, if nothing else works out for you.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I've drilled out one of my PT2 bases and also drilled 2 of the 3 holes in an EVOD base (from 0.031" to 0.039") and it helped in both instances. But (there's always a "buy" lol), I find that different flavors, different viscosities and/or different PG to VG ratios, and even my mood can affect how tight or loose I want the draw to be. And that's where the adjustability comes into its own.

Forgive me if this is old news; I'm still "discovering" things that may well be old hat to everyone else! lol
Besides there being different sized holes in the Kanger PT2 bases vs. Davide bases (and possible differences within the same make and models of atomizers) I have found there are several things besides just the air holes in the base that affect the draw. There's also the chimney ID, the base pin ID, as well as the fit of the atomizer base to the battery, how the threads fit (some are looser than others), and if the cone, battery or base has or doesn't have air channels. Even the drip tip ID matters to a lesser extent- I have a very restrictive drip tip from a Tobeco Kayfun Lite Plus that could make for a harder than necessary draw if used on some atomizers.

I'd also like to have a couple 45 degree drip tip adaptors for when I'm laying on the couch watching TV. Decadent I know, but what the heck. Plus I'm short one Kanger PT2 drip tip. No idea what became of it but I strongly suspect my four legged companion, Zee the canine pocket rocket, has made off with it! Looks like I might as well bite the bullet and put in an order. Hope Sweet-Vapes' site is running faster than it was last night- man was it s l o w !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors