Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi :wave:Please Watch out for scammers.
They'll have little to no forum posts.
They'll message you telling you that their friend at some email address has just what you are looking for.
It's a lie, they have nothing, they will keep your money.

curiouskratter

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi :wave:Please Watch out for scammers.
They'll have little to no forum posts.
They'll message you telling you that their friend at some email address has just what you are looking for.
It's a lie, they have nothing, they will keep your money.
Hey thanks for giving out the warnings, there are a lot of them. Usually it's either someone with 0 posts or 50,000+ posts 🤣

Maybe they're slowing down because I haven't even gotten one scam message yet this time 🤣🤣

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vapor Authority still has stock of the Baby Beast and Big Baby Beast kits.
I ordered a few from them a bit over a year ago and had no issues.

Edit: they have the TFV9 too.

Last edited:

curiouskratter

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vapor Authority still has stock of the Baby Beast and Big Baby Beast kits.
I ordered a few from them a bit over a year ago and had no issues.

Edit: they have the TFV9 too.
You're not wrong, there are a few reasons. The I was first just trying to see if I can find a used tank to save some money (it's not just those tanks that are compatible, maybe I should update but the Vaporesso NRG, Cascade, skrr, geekvape cerberus, Illusion Mini, Shield, Aero and Aero Mesh Tanks, Eleaf Ello, and a bunch more are all compatible, so any of those would be fine.

Also, I live outside of the continental US. I don't think there are any difference in vaping laws, but many places, including Vapor Authority, don't seem to offer shipping here. I have ordered from people before, so I think they may just not want to deal with the shipping because it isn't the same amount as other States.

Here's some more of the compatible tanks:
  • iJoy Exo S and Exo X Tanks
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries Tank
  • Squid Industries Peacemaker Tank
  • Sigelei Slydr M and Kaos Subohm Tank
  • Smok Baby Beast, Big Baby Beast, Baby Prince, Resa Tanks
  • Teslacigs H8 Mini Tank
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini Tank
  • Vaporesso NRG, NRG SE, NRG Mini and Cascade (with the adaptor) Tanks
  • Vaportech Ark, Morpheus SF and Flip SF Tanks
  • Vaptio Frogman Tank
  • Wotofo Flow and Flow Pro Tank

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I live outside of the continental US. I don't think there are any difference in vaping laws, but many places, including Vapor Authority, don't seem to offer shipping here.
Oops, yeah, doesn't help you out then.

It is great that so many manufacturers embraced the Baby styled coils.
I've built up my apocalypse stash around them (well, using a lot of rebuildables now) and have Cerberus, Aero, and Obelisk C tanks as well as the SMOK tanks that I mentioned.

I don't have any to let go of right now but I wish you good luck in your search - I'm sure somebody will have some to move along.

curiouskratter

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm hoping to find more eventually.
Which one do you like best? I usually use a vaporesso NRG tank or a cascade baby.
They're all pretty similar anyways I guess. I don't think I've seen the aero or obelisk tanks though.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm hoping to find more eventually.
Which one do you like best? I usually use a vaporesso NRG tank or a cascade baby.
They're all pretty similar anyways I guess. I don't think I've seen the aero or obelisk tanks though.
I don't notice much difference in the vape between them but I'll put the Big Baby first, then Cerberus, Aero, TFV9, Baby, and the Obelisk C last because I haven't used it yet.

I pretty much just use the RBA in the Big Baby since last year.

Cerberus and Aero are pretty much the same to me, just look a little different. I had the Cerberus first but I think that actually came out after the Aero. The main reason I have any Aeros is from hunting down the Aegis Legend mods for my stash and sometimes having to buy the kit.

No real problems with the TFV9 but I'm not crazy about the way the top opens.

The Baby Beast's only negative for me now is the capacity.

If you get an offer for an Obelisk C just make sure it is the "C" tank. The non "C" Obelisk tank uses different coils.

The Aero,
20230721_182323~3.jpg
The Obelisk C,
20230810_192833~2.jpg

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the tips, I also don't like the bubble tanks because I'm a clutz and drop stuff all the time 😂 I think those break a little easier.
They make vape bands that help the glass not break.
If you want to do it the most inexpensive way possible one nice thick rubber band rolled over the center of the tank will help a lot.

curiouskratter

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They make vape bands that help the glass not break.
If you want to do it the most inexpensive way possible one nice thick rubber band rolled over the center of the tank will help a lot.
Oh I have a bunch, a member on here threw in a bunch. It definitely extended the life. But you can only forget it's on your lap and stand up so many times before it finally cracks 😂 I'm getting better, but it still breaks sometimes.
I also have been helping a couple of friends and getting them the tanks and filling so they don't buy disposables. They don't breaks it often, once over more than a year, so l think it's not horrible. Just annoying to find places willing to ship outside the continental US.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You still looking? I have up to 3 Advken Dominators (polished steel) new/sealed I can sell. They have straight glass and come with an extra one. I have personally used
  • Vaporessso GT4 & GT CCell
  • Eleaf HW1 & HW2
  • Smok Baby-T4 & Baby-T6
  • Ijoy XS-C1 & XS-C4
in the dominator without issues.

$20 shipped per tank. More than one can take $2 off per tank.

I live outside of the continental US.

I'll ship to all 50 states and Puerto Rico.

LMK in DM, will provide pics.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors