Become a Patron!

WTB black wasp nano

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Anyone have a black wasp nano they would be will to sell. Need one for my squonk set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@The Cromwell is the wasp pro on this forum, I believe...hopefully he will pop in and explain how he builds his attys.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've never ordered from there before. How long does shipping usually take?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I never ordered from them either...but 3FVape took one week to get an atty here from China, via Singapore Post, which was an extra $2.30 in shipping cost.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never ordered from them either...but 3FVape took one week to get an atty here from China, via Singapore Post, which was an extra $2.30 in shipping cost.
Fast tech usually takes 3-4 weeks

Thanks for the info. Sounds like 3FVape would be the better choice for me

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, shipping varies. And tracking is.. well, piss-poor.

The last order was over a week before CNY, with the nano and Gbox. It took them almost 5 days to box the shit, and then it sat some more, and then it was "shipped" the day before CNY.. In theory, via NLpost. I never heard again for a week, and that told me it had LEFT san-fran customs. Then it took about a week more to go north, south and east ;-) So, figure FT will waste a week of your time, and at least 1 -minimum- until it hits CONUS. It will add at least a week if anything else in your order is "ships in N days" rather than just plain available.

Oh, and I think I might have it figured out - I went in and raised the coil so the top is level with canyon; nearly closed the airflow; added an ancient plastic DT; and am vaping around 20w on a para-SS316 28awg .42Ω microcoil. This is weird, because the Pulse24 is rigged with some mickey-mouse twisted kanthal ribbon, spaced, and I has that chuff-type DT on it. The only similarity is both have the airflow reduced.

Never ordered from 3Fvape (or even 2Fvape?), but also never paid extra for shipping.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I ordered a wasp from 3fvape on the 19th still waiting for it to get out of Hong Kong

Ouch! Now I don't know which to order from. Guess I'll see who the cheapest US vendor is

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can remember FT screwing up an order once and shipping via HK, and even singapore, I think.. omg.. it took forever.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Ouch! Now I don't know which to order from. Guess I'll see who the cheapest US vendor is

Fasttech isn't bad if you pay for epacket shipping. A couple weeks man. Maybe 3. I order from them all the time. But make sure it says ships in 24 or in stock. If it says ships on 3/7 then pass. A wasp on eBay is 22. But USA seller. Choices choices

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

It's a crapshoot. I have never gotten anything from either in under 3-4 weeks. Just for reference, I'm in Michigan.

Bottom line is if you need it in a hurry - buy from a US vendor.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
It's a crapshoot. I have never gotten anything from either in under 3-4 weeks. Just for reference, I'm in Michigan.

Bottom line is if you need it in a hurry - buy from a US vendor.
I did that with my clones atties. Just paid the extra to get it in a week. To me it's worth the extra for less waiting

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I paid for ePacket on my recent order.Shipped yesterday, so I guess I'll find out how long that takes - hopefully I get it sooner than three weeks. :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I think it's like 2.85 or something for the epacket. I did china airmail one time I think it was and got pretty quit

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Boy, I can't recall what fiasco I used that one time deliberately - but it wasn't worth more at all. If there is a magic-trick to get their shit to WA state faster, I am all for it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NP.. Still trying to figure out how to best coil for mine. Hard to beat that price, though
I put 3 mm 26 Ga SS316L 10 wrap parallel coils in mine. Fits perfectly, I put the legs on top and then lift the coil slightly after securing it.

works out to .34 - .35 and works nicely on a mech or regulated.

I have been told that an 8 wrap NI80 parallel coils works well too.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks. I used about 7 wraps of parallel 28awg ss316. 0.42Ω and it's working really well around - which I can't believe - 14w.

I'd been trying 30..20w and - well, it's been a loooong time since 14w. Hell, I felt so cocky I even made a SS mesh wick just now ;-)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
my 10 wrap 26ga SS coils I vape at 25 -27 watts on a regulated.
Or with 25R's in my Pico Squeeze.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I use and alien 26x3 36 n80 6wrap on one. Like .24 then on the other wasp I use a 9 wrap parallel 26ss. Can't remember what that one ohms out to but pretty close to Cromwells coils I'd say. Little bit of warmth nice production and great flavor

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use and alien 26x3 36 n80 6wrap on one. Like .24 then on the other wasp I use a 9 wrap parallel 26ss. Can't remember what that one ohms out to but pretty close to Cromwells coils I'd say. Little bit of warmth nice production and great flavor

Yep I first started at 8 wraps and a bit hot for me, then 9 wraps and really close but 10 wraps was like Baby Bears porridge for me.
Everyones tastes will vary though.
Then I tried VTC5A batteries and it was too warm so went back to the 25R's in my Pico Squeeze's.

VU Sponsors