VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have 25 replacement coil decks doing nothing.
So why not get a good, lightly used Drip Box? Sounds fun!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 but not interested in selling them. Decent squonk mods but the attys that come with them suck. will send you attys if you want them though?

I also have 2 Disguiser mods with sqounk kits. not for sale though. And impossible to get replacement squonk bottles for.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have 2 but not interested in selling them. Decent squonk mods but the attys that come with them suck. will send you attys if you want them though?

I also have 2 Disguiser mods with sqounk kits. not for sale though. And impossible to get replacement squonk bottles for.

My intention was to use the replacement deck heads I have to see if I like squonking. I had the original Drip Box and thought the RDA was a POS, too. Maybe that's why I didn't take to squonking.

I appreciate your offer very much! Let me give it some thought. Perhaps a decent squonk mod can be had for cheap.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My current vape set up for quite a while now.
Dripbox 2 with Wasp Nano
Pico Squeeze with Wasp nano
both nanos with 3mm 26ga SS316l parallel coil at .25-.30 at 24 W on the Dripbox 2.
Kanger Kbox mini 50W with Subtank Mini/RBA.

All I have vaped on for over a year now, was also vaping on Kbox Minis with Merlin RDA's.
Will likely bring them back into use at some point.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
My current vape set up for quite a while now.
Dripbox 2 with Wasp Nano
Pico Squeeze with Wasp nano
both nanos with 3mm 26ga SS316l parallel coil at .25-.30 at 24 W on the Dripbox 2.
Kanger Kbox mini 50W with Subtank Mini/RBA.

All I have vaped on for over a year now, was also vaping on Kbox Minis with Merlin RDA's.
Will likely bring them back into use at some point.
Those are great, sensible set-ups! I started with Kanger and keep collecting hardware here and there. I have 3 Subvod. One I keep filled with chocolate mint for morning coffee. Always have. I have a few Kanger mods, Toptanks, Nanos coils, etc. that are my fallback gear. I recently found a Subtanks Mini kit for $25.00.

I've always wondered about the Wasp atties, RTAs and the overwhelming kudos for the RDA.

Well, you've just given me great ideas, Crom. I may be pm'ing you very soon!

Sent from a bar across town.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Think I have 9 Kbox minis. Mostly 75 W 2 platinum the rest white.
1 Kanger DB1, 2 DB2's and 2 DB 160s. All picked up on clearance sales over the years.
Have 10 I think Subtank minis with lots of spare parts
Where are the $25 kits?

I think I have 10 of the Pico Squeezes, all white and 10 Wasp Nano RDA with spare caps.

Not really looking to buy but maybe another kanger set for $25...

got most of my subtank minis for under $10 were V1 but I just ordered v2 RBA's for them.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Dear, lets get a room. This conversation is just too good. PM incoming. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They come with RBA decks. However they may be V1 which is not so good.
If it comes with a V1 RBA I can send you a V2.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
They come with RBA decks. However they may be V1 which is not so good.
If it comes with a V1 RBA I can send you a V2.
That's very kind of you, Crom. I'll take you up on that. I found the Subvod for $25 somewhere. I have 2 backups but would get more.
They have a white Subtank Mini tank which I should have gotten even though I have one. Sure would like to find other colors.
I've seen a lot of Subvod/Subtank-C kits. They only take the round coils. Ugh Doh! Just hit me that it it doesn't matter since I'll be using a RBA. But some have coil covers which would not afford the girth of a RBA. They were great prices, too. I have a couple of bookmarks of vendors that have an impressive list of Kanger products. I'll let you know if I find them again.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's very kind of you, Crom. I'll take you up on that. I found the Subvod for $25 somewhere. I have 2 backups but would get more.
They have a white Subtank Mini tank which I should have gotten even though I have one. Sure would like to find other colors.
I've seen a lot of Subvod/Subtank-C kits. They only take the round coils. Ugh Doh! Just hit me that it it doesn't matter since I'll be using a RBA. But some have coil covers which would not afford the girth of a RBA. They were great prices, too. I have a couple of bookmarks of vendors that have an impressive list of Kanger products. I'll let you know if I find them again.
I am not sure if the Subtank mini RBA deck works in those other tanks..
Try it with the one that comes with your new tank to see?
If the tank will work with the square kanger coils it will likely fit.
If it just works with the round Kanger coils, maybe not?

the difference in the V2 and V1 RBAs.
the V2 has a round hole on either side for wicking. The V1 just has notches at the bottom of the RBA cylinder. works but poorer wicking. I think the V1 decks are also harder to get the wicking right so no dribbles. The V2 virtually never dribble even if gotten warm or left to sit in a rack for months.

VU Sponsors