Become a Patron!

(WTB) SX-mini M-class Battery Door

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just got a [very] used Sx-mini M-class that I will be trying to clean up this summer.

I'm looking for the threaded battery-cover/door/cap to replace the current cap. I'd even settle for any cap that threads in as a replacement - function uber alles.

I've put out emails to NW vape and YiHi CS to request the part, but I have no real hopes of either coming thru before the next Ice Age.

If anyone knows a solution or has a cap, I'd love to hear of it.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn, man.. Excellent find.. At that price I hope it's not cheesy AL! ;-)

Still interested in alternatives, folks - but I think I'm placing an order this weekend.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Damn, man.. Excellent find.. At that price I hope it's not cheesy AL! ;-)

Still interested in alternatives, folks - but I think I'm placing an order this weekend.

I bought one for mine. It isn’t what I would call cheesy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Excellent. the cap I have looks a lot like a swap in from cheaper mod - really flimsy, thin, light AL

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Well, I ordered one - due yesterday according to tracking.. Never arrived - and now the tracking just reiterates: "In Transit to Next Facility ".

Emailed Varitube, so maybe they can puzzle it out.. I'm all ready to put this sucker back into rotation!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well, I ordered one - due yesterday according to tracking.. Never arrived - and now the tracking just reiterates: "In Transit to Next Facility ".

Emailed Varitube, so maybe they can puzzle it out.. I'm all ready to put this sucker back into rotation!

I had that happen to me before from a different place. USPS sucks occasionally.

JazzyJag70

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
VU Live Host
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would you expect Varitube to figure out USPS tracking? Varitube shipped it out, you received tracking, thats all in USPS hands now.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, it feels sturdy - the one on the left in my pics was the included cap - apparently made of some stamped AL..

I dunno if the loop will last, but the cap itself feels solid. We'll be heading to work tomorrow - I think it's going to be the best out&about regulated I have.

VU Sponsors