Become a Patron!

WTF this minor is doing a ecblend eJuice review!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um.. Who cancels the card? Better believe to bank wont. Not for something as simple as this..

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not hard to believe a child would have an ATM card along with a bank account. Many banks have a program for that.

Perhaps you could alert other vendors as well Drm Chld?
Shut down his CC too.
It is unthinkable the company didn't look into this kid who must've lied to get the card?
I'd like to know how and who issued him a card?

C.B.

We would not be able to share any information regarding the account to others. This would be a privacy issue. That is about all I can say regarding the customer.

Unless we receive a court order.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When I was 12years old and a mysterious package arrived with my name on it I would be lucky if I even got to WATCH my Mom open it!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
When I was 12years old and a mysterious package arrived with my name on it I would be lucky if I even got to WATCH my Mom open it!

When I was a kid I was always getting stuff in the mail that Mom did not know about. I was a latchkey kid (single parent) and I got home from school and got the mail before Mom got home from work.

However, I was also at the age when I was ordering the stuff that was advertized in the back of comic books. Magic tricks, SeaMonkeys and SeaHorses (guaranteed to include one pregnant female).

The only bad thing I got was a HUGE Gurkha Knife AKA a Kukri..

6_514530.jpg

She never knew that I had the sucker! still have it somewhere But the Sea Monkeys and SeaHorses are long dead.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I was a kid I was always getting stuff in the mail that Mom did not know about. I was a latchkey kid (single parent) and I got home from school and got the mail before Mom got home from work.

However, I was also at the age when I was ordering the stuff that was advertized in the back of comic books. Magic tricks, SeaMonkeys and SeaHorses (guaranteed to include one pregnant female).

The only bad thing I got was a HUGE Gurkha Knife AKA a Kukri..

6_514530.jpg

She never knew that I had the sucker! still have it somewhere But the Sea Monkeys and SeaHorses are long dead.

It's amazing we've lived as long as we have, isn't it?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Roman Candle wars.. :)

VU Sponsors