Not open for further replies.

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this up for potential trade offers a while ago and didn't really dig up anything that caught my attention, and the HoG ended up collecting dust in a forgotten corner til the other day.
So here it is, up for sale. Comes with box and authenticity card.

As for price... I have no idea what it's worth to be honest, as I haven't seen any others up for sale other than clones. I recall retail cost being around $200 or so on it, and I know you can't get these anywhere anymore. It does have some minor wear on the finish on the bottom of the mod from being put down on surfaces and whatnot, but other than that it's in perfect shape.
Let's say $180 or best offer? Buyer pays shipping.
Not really interested in trades, but if you have something really cool/interesting/unique throw it out there.

PM me if interested. I'll leave it up here for you guys for a few days first and then it's going to eBay.

3178kmc.jpg

Last edited:

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, just updated it. Thanks for the heads up.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Could you post a pic of the interior with batteries removed? Thanks

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
image-jpg.49094

If it looks like this, I would be interested in making an offer.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well I'll be dipped! A quick search of ebay shows that this guy (xxtremelion) has at least 10, brand new HogV2's for sale complete with authenticity cards. And here I thought they were discontinued a few years back. Dang, this kind of qualifies for "barn find" status. Now I'm starting to think that the last clone I bought ($38 plus shipping from FocalEcig) may really be authentic, 'cause it has an authenticity card too! :rolleyes:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oops, did not mean to imply that the OP is the seller (xxtremelion) on Ebay who has all the "authentic" hogs. After re-reading my post it could be read that way, so my apologies for any misunderstandings. The selling of clone HoG V2's as authentic has been going on a long time though, and caution is advised for anyone contemplating a purchase. The clones typically have a silver battery orientation sticker on the battery bay divider.

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, been at work all day.
I promise it's authentic lol, and I am definitely not that eBay seller. You can look at my old trade thread to see I've had it a while, I even used the same pic out of laziness. I purchased it from Vapergate in Lakewood, CO around January or February of this year... might even be able to dig up my original receipt. Hell, if you were to call and them and ask if Mason (they know me) bought a HoG a while ago they'll confirm.
I'll take the inside pics in the morning when I get up, I'd do it now but I'm already in bed.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks. As there were <1000 V2's made your authenticity card # would be correct, as are the colors, Black/Gold. But the battery bay divider orientation sticker gives me pause. There should be a Vaperz Cloud logo there (see photo above). I certainly don't know all there is about the HoG V2, but supposedly Vaperz Cloud kept a buyer registry, and they probably have other ways to verify that your device is authentic if you have interest in knowing.

[email protected]

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post is probably gonna make me sound like a total dick, but whatever...

I've never seen any HoG in person or online that has a Vaperz Cloud logo on it. On top of that, a quick Google search for "authentic Hammer of God V2" pulls up a handful of images showing the insides and all of them have the same stickers this one does.

Vapergate is a very reputable shop and I've been getting almost all of my stuff there since I started vaping... surely you've seen their juice or their atomizers around... I trust that they wouldn't lie to me (or anybody) and sell a clone as an authentic.

If any of you are interested and have any concerns feel free to email Vaperz Cloud at the address AlbyKortoona provided.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, not a total dick. ;) And I hesitated to even reply, knowing that the bearer of unwelcome news would probably get flayed. Although I have been vaping for awhile, have not interacted with Vapergate. As it is an obscure subject concerning the V2, there is no doubt in my mind that they acted in good faith. However, as seller, I personally would want to know, and not leave it up to the potential buyer to investigate a device that they only have a couple pictures of. Just the way I roll.

I would suggest that perhaps the reason that you have never seen a hogv2 with the logo is that authentics are rare, and although I have interest in them, have only seen 2. I want one, and if this one can be verified, I would be all over it like the proverbial rooster on a June bug. :)

Glwys...

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
However, as seller, I personally would want to know, and not leave it up to the potential buyer to investigate a device that they only have a couple pictures of. Just the way I roll.

As I said, I'm completely confident that this is an authentic HoG.
I have provided info about where it came from, how long I've had it, and pictures of the functioning device. If you would like more pics from other angles or in other lighting or whatever, I'd be happy to take them, and if you have specific questions about it I'll be happy to answer them. To me that more than satisfies the obligations as a seller... past that, you can do whatever you want in order to get a warm and fuzzy about it but it's entirely on you.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why the exorbitant pricing?

I bought a V3 this morning for 140 bucks new.

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. MSRP for the HoG V3, from VC's website, is $200 and they are already sold out. Around here they aren't selling for less than $190. If you found one for $140... uh... high five? That's what they sell for, it's hardly "exorbitant" pricing.

2. Go find me a V2 in as good condition for less money for sale anywhere. I'll wait.

Jesus fucking Christ. I posted up here before anywhere else for... hell, I don't even really know now. Cause it seemed like the nice thing to do? For the sake of the community? Something along those lines I guess. Clearly that was a bad choice on my part. To eBay it goes then.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Jesus fucking Christ. I posted up here before anywhere else for... hell, I don't even really know now. Cause it seemed like the nice thing to do? For the sake of the community? Something along those lines I guess. Clearly that was a bad choice on my part. To eBay it goes then.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors