DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got it and I love it so far! Little bit of a learning curve, with the different memory modes, somehow I managed to set all the presets to something else by accident. I guess I'm going to have to read a little and figure out what I did wrong ... LOL

Not a complaint, just an observation, there are quite a few more scratches and dings in it than expected based on the description. The deal was sweet though, so I will DEFINITELY leave positive feedback for you!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump it up for an excellent seller!

#iwishicouldaffordthemall

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another excellent seller bump!

#stillwishtheseweremine

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Google the Al Mood mod.....keep in mind that it was upgraded to a authentic DNA40.....let me know what you think for the WAE.

Edit: Never mind, the WAE only uses button top batteries. GLWYS.
I know you said you were backing away from the WAEII but mine works great with flat top vtc's, 25r's, lg he2's.

Also the AL is pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Jack Merridew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in IPV2 but I live in Canada. Where are you located?

pyro073

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the ipv v2 if it is still available once I get paid tomorrow

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pyro, I am real sorry but I work out-of-town and leave tomorrow morning. I probably wouldn't be able to ship until Friday just so you know.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@pyro073 he ships stuff really WELL packed though, it'll still get there pretty fast, or at least as fast as USPS can move.

pyro073

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fine. I wold prefer to wait till you get back in town to send payment though. But, I am in no hurry. Just looking to get another box to retire my tired old mvp. Going to put my orchid on it and move the tank on the mvp to another device.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want an M class, but sadly it isn't in the cards for a long while ... probably when the N class or the O class come out and prices drop a bit ... :D

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
More congrats are in order I see! If you keep selling stuff off, there won't be anything left when I hit the lottery!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Dev! Yeah they've been selling like hotcakes the last couple days! :)
I need to hit the lottery fast! I really want the WAE and the ZNA Lite ... sadly though, there is no way I can make that happen right now short of the lottery. :(

GLWYS!

marya1144

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW ! Got my RDNA today ! Looked better than the picture! I'm vaping on it now and lovin' it ! Holy smoke folks, this guy packs his devices with such care! And Fast, let me tell you I had it in 2 days! Thank you !

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, mine was well wrapped in many layers of bubble wrap, although it did take 3 days to arrive ... LOL

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW ! Got my RDNA today ! Looked better than the picture! I'm vaping on it now and lovin' it ! Holy smoke folks, this guy packs his devices with such care! And Fast, let me tell you I had it in 2 days! Thank you !
Thanks for the nice feedback! :)

sgenn99

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got my egrip today, and wanted to say thanks for a smooth transaction, fast shipping, and a great little product. you gave me a great deal, and i hope to stay in touch with you in the future. thank you so much-awesome seller!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors