Become a Patron!

WTS or Trade for Squonk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a red and black RX 2/3 and three yellow LG batteries with a Griffin 25 Plus with top airflow kit and a white Battlestar with a black TFV8 with RBA deck, but no premade coils. All parts, spares, and packaging with both, except for the TFV8 coils. $45 for either set up, plus shipping. Also open to trading one or both for a squonk rig.
FB_IMG_1502945527341.jpg FB_IMG_1502945515732.jpg

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You could look at e bay, I think there's a couple of sellers. Kanger DB2 is decent, Wraith is good and I seem to remember it was on sale. The rda that comes with the kits aren't stellar but good, inexpensive clones (and a few authentics) can be found depending on your vaping preference.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You could look at e bay, I think there's a couple of sellers. Kanger DB2 is decent, Wraith is good and I seem to remember it was on sale. The rda that comes with the kits aren't stellar but good, inexpensive clones (and a few authentics) can be found depending on your vaping preference.
I'm scared of eBay when it comes to mods. I don't know which ones to trust for authentic ones. I did find a site that still has the Therion in stock.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hit me with a message
Vg design ryno with 2 doors and 2 buttons

535a9cda26a664a1702dcf9fa73fadfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's a nice one for sure, but I think the OP is looking for a regulated squonk mod!
Open to anything really. Since I've never really paid attention to squonk mods, just threw an idea out there for one I did know of that looked nice. I do like unregulated mods. Noisy Cricket is hard to beat for me.

VU Sponsors