98f8fed5e3277c4629d8786494f64096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Price? Actually all of your WTS posts need prices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been looking at picking one of these up. What's the condition why the sale etc. Not trying to give you a hard time, but not seeing the incentive here...I can pick this up factory sealed for same price of $150 with free shipping.

What's the incentive? Throwing in a RDA or something, matching DT?

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Been looking at picking one of these up. What's the condition why the sale etc. Not trying to give you a hard time, but not seeing the incentive here...I can pick this up factory sealed for same price of $150 with free shipping.

What's the incentive? Throwing in a RDA or something, matching DT?

Sent from a random device, most likely a Note 5...the one that does not blow up!

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had 5 of them. I kept one and sold the others. This is new only opened for pics. The price is firm and you can see what you get as opposed to ordering and finding out it may be mostly purple or pink. They don't let you choose colors. I believe they're 160 new from Cartel.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had 5 of them. I kept one and sold the others. This is new only opened for pics. The price is firm and you can see what you get as opposed to ordering and finding out it may be mostly purple or pink. They don't let you choose colors. I believe they're 160 new from Cartel.

Got it! I'm aware of the unfortunate inability to choose your colors. Good Luck, hopefully someone picks it from you.

VU Sponsors