Become a Patron!

WTT Hohm Slice 26650 Mod + MORE!

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would like to trade all the things for a DNA200/75 device.

Resize9.jpg

1. Hohm Slice LE Mod - Purchased on pre-order from the cloudy vapor, and received Friday June 10th, 2016. I used it as my sole mod for a week then packed it back up on the 17th. There is nothing wrong with the mod. I have had no issues with sticking fire buttons, or battery life (other than the wonky percentages that seem to be plaguing all of the slices.) I simply prefer the DNA200. I always think I will like change and it'll be a good thing, then I realize I am stupid. It is a limited edition which gives you fancy pants symbols on the casing and 3 amp charging capabilities in the event you are not around an external charger.

Resize1.jpg

Resize2.jpg

Resize3.jpg

Resize4.jpg

2. Also included is a set of 4 Basen Black 26650 Batteries I purchased specifically for this mod. I only used 2 in rotation while I used the mod (1 per day) 2 of them are unused. I will need some help figuring out the proper way to ship them. Also sent with them is some shrink wrap sized for 26650 in the event that the original wrap rips, and a 26650 plastic case that came with my order from Liion Wholesale.

Resize5.jpg
Resize6.jpg

3. Finally I will include an Efest LUV V4 charger, that I again purchased specifically for this device. It comes with a car adapter, and you can see in the picture that I never even took the protective film off of the screen. I DID get to use the nifty USB charging thing during a power outage last Thursday!

Resize7.jpg

Last edited:

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haven't finalized a trade yet, I want to see if there is any more interest/different DNA mods members may want to trade and most of them are probably at work right now. If possible I intend to complete a trade among the received options this afternoon (goal is before 9PM EST) to try and get it in the mail by tomorrow.

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trade agreed upon. Thanks everyone! I'm not sure the protocol now but I believe I'm supposed to request the thread be closed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Trade agreed upon. Thanks everyone! I'm not sure the protocol now but I believe I'm supposed to request the thread be closed.

You might want to leave the thread open until after feedback has been left.

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You might want to leave the thread open until after feedback has been left.
Ahhh thank you! Never mind please don't close the thread. I'll try and figure out the feedback deal tomorrow, I'm sure it's in the main forum but tap talk sucks

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ahhh thank you! Never mind please don't close the thread. I'll try and figure out the feedback deal tomorrow, I'm sure it's in the main forum but tap talk sucks

Unfortunately, the feedback system doesn't work on Tapatalk. If you have browser access, or a computer, feedback can be left that way. Typically, each party involved can leave feedback once the deal is complete and the buyer/tradee has received their item(s).

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately, the feedback system doesn't work on Tapatalk. If you have browser access, or a computer, feedback can be left that way. Typically, each party involved can leave feedback once the deal is complete and the buyer/tradee has received their item(s).
Thanks all! I have access during the weekdays. I'll check it out

VU Sponsors