WTT SX Mini and multiple tanks.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking to trade my SX. Works perfectly I just have no need for a single battery mod anymore. It has normal wear. Never been dropped. I would rate it a 8 out of 10. Has a custom faux crocodile skin wrap from Vaporskinz. Also has a custom Elevated Vapes battery cap that makes switching batteries much easier with no need for a coin. I will send both caps. TRADED

I also have:

Brand new factory sealed Limitless Rdta in SS. TRADED

Brand new never used Avocado 24 TRADED

UD Goblin Used but in great condition

UD Bellus Used in great condition

UD Goblin Mini Used in great condition

2 Augvape Merlins 1 black 1 SS. Barely used in excellent condition

Eleaf Lyche Barely used maybe 2 or 3 tanks still has one of the factory coils that was never used as well as the rba head. TRADED.

Really looking for an Aromamizer Supreme or possibly a Lite. Would also consider a Cthulhu III or Boreas. I'm open to all reasonable and fair offers straight up or in a package deal. As far as the Mini goes I will consider any mod that has a DNA 133 or better, FSK, Yihi, or Aethon board. No Mech mods, really not into that style of vaping. I'm a TC guy. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

3b5b5f437a4402af06ae8598131c252b.jpg

d62b219d86a40dd177e9afca4f90e7c8.jpg
b588dcab0bfeebc6db58637499a7378b.jpg
f9c1587f375afd2cf0793313087205d3.jpg
139dfa07c4410d47442a70f1851fc8f9.jpg
e810042006d0c602fcfc9802232e22c8.jpg
395f19764f7beb51dd160eb028882cf9.jpg

80078293e62b6347cc97a8ca89a969a9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If you decided to split up the package and sell. I'd be interested in the limitless.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry my bad, the whole thing isn't just one package. I'm open to all kinds of offers for any combination of anything there.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Avocado and Limitless traded. Sx Mini and other tanks still available.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could be interested in the 2 merlins. I don't have anything to trade but shoot me a price if your wanting to sell. I do have a US shipping address so there is no cross border shipping.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I would love the sx mini but I very much doubt I have anything comparable that I could trade.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Let me know what you have.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The sx mini is the best mod I've owned, that is one that someone can own for many years. I pulled mine apart and threw it in a dual box because like you I want/need more than a single cell but if anyone vapes at 50w or less a single cell can do just fine for your work day.

Hell, that would be a good trade for someone to gut it and build up a dual box on the cheap.

Good luck with your trade, someone is probably going to get that 350j chip for a steal!
Oh... and the ev battery cap is priceless

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The sx mini is the best mod I've owned, that is one that someone can own for many years. I pulled mine apart and threw it in a dual box because like you I want/need more than a single cell but if anyone vapes at 50w or less a single cell can do just fine for your work day.

Hell, that would be a good trade for someone to gut it and build up a dual box on the cheap.

Good luck with your trade, someone is probably going to get that 350j chip for a steal!
Oh... and the ev battery cap is priceless
Yep real solid well built mod with an awesome board. Lol. The battery cap alone is $15. You pay that for some tanks. It was one of my first mods and I love it. I just find myself moving towards the more powerful stuff now.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Update: The Lyche, Limitless and Avocado are gone. Can't believe there are no takers for the SX.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
SX? DNA ALL THE WAY JACK! Lol

VAPE ON
You know I like my DNA'S lol but I also give love to the Yihi board. I like them all for different reasons but my top 3 favorite chips are the FSk, Yihi, and DNA.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have 2 SX'S or I would definitely be thinking about this one, good price. EJ, I also got on a DNA bug myself and bought like 7 and have the Lavabox on the way, just fucken love um bro.

Never got a pm so the TM is brand spanking new if you have an interest. Going to bed deuces, hit me up if you have any questions. Night all...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Pmed again. If you dont get it pm me so we can discuss

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Merlins are gone. Only things left are the SX, Bellus, Goblin, and Goblin Mini. If the SX doesn't move by Saturday then she goes on ebay. Would love to do a package deal for the mod and all 3 tanks. Looking for a mod and an Aromamizer Supreme.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I would love your SX mini but all I have is mechs.
Yeah it's gone already. Plus I'm really not a mech guy. I really only vape in tc. Only thing left is the Goblin and Bellus.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
UPDATE:
OK, Merlin trade fell thru. The guy couldn't find the item he wanted to trade. So, I have 2 Merlins, a Bellus, and a Goblin left. Would really love an Aromamizer Supreme.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bump. 2 Merlins, Goblin, and Bellus are left.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
1 Merlin gone, 1 SS Merlin left along with a Goblin and Bellus. I'll do all 3 for a Supreme.

VU Sponsors