Become a Patron!

X9 Mini Protank Clone, Hold The Milk Please

Blade

Member For 4 Years
I have an X9 Mini Protank clone with a bottom coil design. It's nothing fancy but it vapes well enough for me. The coil head an base unscrews off, but the rest of the tank can't be taken apart, it's just one solid piece. Well I've been rinsing this thing every day trying to keep it clean but the clear glass part of the tank is milky or foggy looking. Any ideas about how to get it clear again? I don't have any fancy sonic cleaners or anything like that and I don't have much space to get in there with something to wipe it.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What juice are you vaping?...if its a plastic tank some juices will simply eat away at it...if its a glass tank it shouldnt be doing that...If your juice is eating away at the plastic chances are youre vaping that plastic as well...Id probably get something different with a glass tank..just sayin.

You can get the protank or protank 2 clone pretty darn cheap

Blade

Member For 4 Years
What juice are you vaping?...if its a plastic tank some juices will simply eat away at it...if its a glass tank it shouldnt be doing that...If your juice is eating away at the plastic chances are youre vaping that plastic as well...Id probably get something different with a glass tank..just sayin.

You can get the protank or protank 2 clone pretty darn cheap
It's glass.

VU Sponsors