Become a Patron!

Xcube Ultra question/issue...

I recently purchased the Xcube Ultra and have had no issues with it so far, I love it. My friend purchased one today, and somehow after he takes a pull, a few seconds later, the device starts firing on it's own!! I can't find any info about this or any settings to change it. I looked on the app, and in the mod's menus.

Has anybody heard of this? If so, what is it? And how do you fix it?

Thanks

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased the Xcube Ultra and have had no issues with it so far, I love it. My friend purchased one today, and somehow after he takes a pull, a few seconds later, the device starts firing on it's own!! I can't find any info about this or any settings to change it. I looked on the app, and in the mod's menus.

Has anybody heard of this? If so, what is it? And how do you fix it?

Thanks
Don't mess with it and return it back immediately...... Auto firing always ends up bad...... And possibly venting batteries..... And manufacturer saying you messed with the mod......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Don't mess with it and return it back immediately...... Auto firing always ends up bad...... And possibly venting batteries..... And manufacturer saying you messed with the mod......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Oh man, that would suck for my friend. He's been waiting for this mod for a few weeks. I hope it's a setting with the app that maybe we're overlooking.

But I will pass on what you said. Worst case scenario, he'll have to exchange it.

Thanks again

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the event that some company developes a mod that is motion sensored:
First, RUN from it and do not purchase it.
Second....there isn't a second.
If the device is auto firing, it is defective and if your friend doesn't return it, there is a high probability it'll cause injury or damage.
Not wearing ear plugs in a factory that is a "little" noisy is one safety violation that could possibly be gotten away with.
(In the event one were to want to take a chance at permanent hearing loss)
Keeping a device knowing it could possibly cause injury or damage is a whole other story and poor choice.

In the event that some company developes a mod that is motion sensored:
First, RUN from it and do not purchase it.
Second....there isn't a second.
If the device is auto firing, it is defective and if your friend doesn't return it, there is a high probability it'll cause injury or damage.
Not wearing ear plugs in a factory that is a "little" noisy is one safety violation that could possibly be gotten away with.
(In the event one were to want to take a chance at permanent hearing loss)
Keeping a device knowing it could possibly cause injury or damage is a whole other story and poor choice.

Gotcha! Thank you.

VU Sponsors