Become a Patron!

Yaeliq Juice Review "Premium Liquid from the Holy Land"

skizzums

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Juice consumption at my house has gone through the roof the last couple months, like 30 mils a day between my wife and I on an average day. We absolutely love our local shop but cannot justify the $13 a bottle for their house premiums, and that's even after a "public service" discount. In the end we are back to where we were when we smoked.I pretty much pulled Yaeliq out of a hat from a few online reviews and dropped a few hundred dollars on a dozen bottles and ordered 3ga of VG and a gallon of PG (check this deal out for VG http://www.essentialdepot.com/product/CUBE-1PG3VG.html ). Yaeliq's juices all needed lots of steep time. They got two weeks before I began testing out flavors after an initial drip of each. I steeped, then breathed and I always double boil my juices, I find it an important step. I ordered each flavor in 12mg Nic and 50/50 with two flavor shots (shots bottled separately which was cool). I ordered with intention to add shots and cut in half with VG, excluding the "Ultimate Cake" flavor in strawberry and lemon and the "Trick or Treats" which were both ordered in 6mg and 70/30.

Mother's Milkshake (200ml ordered with 4 shots)
Two Flavor shots added and then steeped and prepared, then cut in half with VG and steeped again.
I give this a 7/10. Very good. Like Charlie's Chalk dust "SlamBerry" without the buttery finish. Not exactly a "milkshake" flavor, but it is a great vape. It's thick flavored but not overwhelming like Unicorn's Milk and I can vape it all day and still want more into the next. It's a good flavor for anyone who like strawberry/cream.

Peach (200ml ordered with 4 shots)
Holy cow this is a strong flavor. Same preparation as above and we are still cutting it down with even more VG. It is so sweet and candy-like, it's a little overwhelming. Not a "real" peach flavor, this is deftly a "peach rings" flavor, not what we were looking for. Cut down into about 30% juice and 70% VG it makes it okay, but not what we were hoping for. Best peach so far that we've found is Insane Eliquid's "Peach Knockout" which is tasty only when cut in half IMO. Still on the hunt for the perfect peach. I give this a 4/10, too much like candy, which may be great for some of you.

Tutti Frutti (200ml ordered with 4 shots)
Preparation as above. This is a real good one. Taste like a sprite flavored vape but with added fruit notes, like maybe raspberry. Lot's of little hints of flavor going on wrapped up in a lime-y taste, possibly even a hint of mint and I HATE menthol anything, but this is great. A refreshing light vape for the soon to be hot weather. It's hard to put it into words, a little sweet but not straight candy sweet and a perfume-y fragrant bouquet. 8/10. Not really like anything else I've had. A must try if you order from Yaeliq though, and your a fruit person.

Ultimate Cake (200ml ordered, no shots)
This is the gem of the order. I ordered 1 bottle of strawberry and one of lemon in 6mg at 70/30. The strawberry is killin' it. I'm vaping it as I type at 46w on .3 inceptions and it's simply amazing. I like the lemon as well, but not nearly as much as the strawberry. This is a perfect dessert flavor, and although I'm not particularly into thick flavors for all-day, I can't stop with this one. Buttery, but not too much or even the same as the milk/butter taste of the other premium flavors, it's just yellow cake with strawberry icing and it's delicious. The lemon is as well, and if your a lemon person you'll be as into it as I am the strawberry. 11/10, great flavor.

Trick or Treats (100ml oredered, no shots)
Prepared as above. 6mg @ 70/30.
A light very fragrant vape. Much like Trix cereal, but more like fruity pebbles to me. They hit the fruity cereal taste on the nose. I don't taste the milk, which is a good thing to me. I'll repeat the fragrant part. It's a really good one, not too sweet with lots of flavor. Airy and refreshing, great all-day. 9/10

Very pleased with my order. All the way from Israel and didn't take as long as I thought, faster the fast tech that's for sure. These really need steeping, they are obviously not sitting on a shelf somewhere. Nice 100ml bottle with shots on the side and comes with pipettes for filling. Included a little rubber tank band and I very nice chunky metal keychain. Price's are amazing at under $20 per 100ml. All of these will be enjoyed except the peach which will likely become a flavor enhancer for other peach blends I have laying about. A's my wife and I prepare for possible vaping legislation this year, I will be ordering alot more from Yaeliq. Still need to find a perfect REAL peach flavor if anyone knows one, just natural peach, no cremes/milks, just a peach. That and an affordable rainbow sherbert, I'm open to try whatever affordable juices you guys point me towards.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really good reviews!

I received an order from them not too long ago. I didn't get flavor shots in any, though, in hind sight the root beer float could use a bump, but it's really very good. Ecto was very tart! Very citrusy and a nice change of pace from heavy dessert vapes. Cookie Milkshake wasn't bad, but not something I'll vape often. I didn't expect if to be so chocolatey, (more like tootsie roll chocolate) I have the plain ultimate cake, but haven't tried it yet. It should be very well steeped by now, so I appreciate your thoughts on the ones you got.

More than anything, I was impressed with their shipping. ONE week from ordered, to my door. Simply shocking.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
At the moment, for "budget" juice that is ACTUALLY good, I like SoMichVapes and EJuiceMafia (house juice).

I have yet to try Yaeliq's juice. It's about double of what I would pay for juice (since I DIY).

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I like Yaeliq too. Never got an order in under a few weeks, but still, the prices are great and the juice is good (once steeped). I love the Cue Due, no extra flavor shots. A nice combo of melon and cucumber. Not what a lot of people would think of as a decent vape, but it's quite tasty.

skizzums

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll look into SoMich, going to start some DIY, but want to also buy juice that's affordable. My Yaeliq order arrived about 10 biz days.

Where's the dank peach at? Getting tired of disappointing peach juice, all taste like peach rings. Is there a seller that makes their own extracts and not the same as everyone else? I'll pay the super high premium for a real peach flavor

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll look into SoMich, going to start some DIY, but want to also buy juice that's affordable. My Yaeliq order arrived about 10 biz days.

Where's the dank peach at? Getting tired of disappointing peach juice, all taste like peach rings. Is there a seller that makes their own extracts and not the same as everyone else? I'll pay the super high premium for a real peach flavor

SoMich has a BOGO going on now until the end of the month.

I think their thread is in unlisted vendors.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is there a seller that makes their own extracts and not the same as everyone else? I'll pay the super high premium for a real peach flavor
If you get into DIY, you'll be able to get that. Combo of FA Peach with FA White peach. Realistic fruit flavor. Take some time to investigate the DIY subforums. Some REALLY good info in there. Take notes.

VU Sponsors