Become a Patron!

Y'all are bad influences lol!

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So in the past two months, I bought a Kanger Subvod, a Subvod TC, a JoyeTech AIO, and then a Kanger Mini C all in the first two weeks back into vaping after an extended hiatus. Then a month into it, I bought a CoolFire TC100 as a backup device once the kanger mini c started to become the preferred mod of choice. I really liked the pico, but after buying so much stuff at our local shop's premium prices, I was really trying to wait until Thanksgiving to see if anyone would have any online black Friday/Cyber Monday sales of the pico going on. Wellllllll, I keep seeing "pico" this and "pico" that all over this board, and I finally caved and ordered the entire pico kit from Gearbest for a whopping $35 after shipping yesterday and decided I could order something else during black Friday/Cyber Monday if I see something I want lol. I don't know why I need more stuffs, I have enough mods I am never without a charged and ready to use device either in my car, work, or home, so I'm blaming it on y'all and all the shiny, pretty, new things y'all post on here so regularly when my husband realizes I've done gone and gotten yet another new set-up (or two lol)!

p.s. I work and have my own separate income, and all my financial responsibilities are covered. My hubby has never ever had or understood shinyitis or what could possibly be enjoyable abou shopping for new things lol

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since you mostly buy Chinese gear your best option is to buy them directly from China and forget about those local premium prices.
Most Chinese suppliers offer free delivery which will take a while but will get there eventually, but it's not like you're in any rush.

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since you mostly buy Chinese gear your best option is to buy them directly from China and forget about those local premium prices.
Most Chinese suppliers offer free delivery which will take a while but will get there eventually, but it's not like you're in any rush.
I know, but as someone who is employed by a small business owner, I like to support small, local business when I can and what I want is available without too much of premium on the price.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
129fs238648.gif

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im the same
Whatever it is I want that year I grab it on overload lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have it for sure....I went in to my local store the other day to buy 2 mixing bottles...left wth 2 news flavors, some kanthal, cotton candy, a new drip tip, battery, and a grape flavor shot for my own mix I'm testing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Black Friday - I'm almost afraid to look, lol

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Note to self, do NOT browse with less than 3 hours of sleep in a 48 hour time period.
Guess sales don't matter, another $428.21 will be on the shelf soon.

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@aholloway1982 you're not alone. We all have shelves of crap we don't have time to use. I have 6 mods that I actively use and maybe 8 retired ones that I can't seem to part with but intend to buy at least 2 more once I find the price I want. Maybe 3. There's only 7 days in a week... how will I rotate 9 of them now? My collection is measly compared to some of these guys. I make my own check too, but still sneak my vape mail like an addict because I just know hubs won't understand. Lmao

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Note to self, do NOT browse with less than 3 hours of sleep in a 48 hour time period.
Guess sales don't matter, another $428.21 will be on the shelf soon.
Can I borrow your Visa card please? I only "need" 3 things. It'll only be about $400... you won't even notice. I promise. LOL

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I borrow your Visa card please? I only "need" 3 things. It'll only be about $400... you won't even notice. I promise. LOL
Regardless of my spending habits on vape gear, I'd miss even a penny if it was unaccounted for.
I log everything. Probably too much.

VU Sponsors