Become a Patron!

YES-I made my first coil!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After watching numerous rebuild guides, I thought I am having a go. I made a single coil for a nautilus, and success! Just under 1 ohm, and it worked. I was impressed with this. I replaced the normal coil into the nautilus tank to return it to normal,
But, I had done it. I built my first coil.

Now, I can't wait tilll next saturday to get a RDA and a subtank mini and get building lots!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been watching you lol. Your making great progress ! Keep up the good work !

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweet and congrats!

You will get even better and faster at making them the more of them you do..

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations, thats awesome.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might as well change your name to Conan the Coil Master now, haha, congrads!!!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Way to go! Welcome to the obsession...:D

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And its started... NExt week he is gonna be posting how he ordered 18, 20, 22, 24, 26,28 34 and 36 in both Nichrome 80 and Kanthal. Plus copious amounts of Ribbon.... Boys, you all have created a MONSTER!!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hogboy 261, it was for the nautilus mini. And thanks people, didn't realise this much response lol! I'm ordering a RDA and subtank next weekend, think I am going to get a derringer clone as my RDA, Not sure what to get, there are cheaper ones for only like £6, but I might as well get that one for £10.

I ordered 26 gauge Kanthal 30 metres and Organic cotton, only cost about £6, I didnt realise it was 10 sheets of cotton! Theres enough to make loads out of it all.

VU Sponsors