Become a Patron!

yet another limitless rdta spitting issue.

I am not sure why... this build in the picture is a 0.22 and i am vaping it at 70 watts. i like a warm vape. even though i have room to go higher.

my frustration is the spit-back. lots of it.

this usually happens when the coils are hot. if i pick up the mod when its cold theres hardly any spitback. its when its more like a chain vape. in other words, i believe the juice is boiling and not vaporizing.

what could i do differently? or rather what could be wrong?

https://imgur.com/a/IVEh6

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I havent used my limitless plus in a few months but the coil on the right looks quite low. Make sure the coils are inline with the airslots.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking at the picture, you might need a bit more cotton, especially in the coil. The picture shows kind of a gap between the coil, and the wick, on the left coil.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking at the picture, you might need a bit more cotton, especially in the coil. The picture shows kind of a gap between the coil, and the wick, on the left coil.
Was just about to say the same thing. Thickening up the cotton works everytime with Clapton's for me. Clapton's shouldn't spit back much at all when wicked properly.

Branpro

Member For 4 Years
I love that tank, but it was a process to get the right build. Scottish roll wicking is the best for the limitless rdtas, from my experience. I normally wick mine tight, then just fan/comb the ends to ensure they don’t get restricted in the juice slots.

VU Sponsors