Become a Patron!

Yihi temp controlled e pipe?

Demps64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, this is my first vape forum but its not my first forum in general, so yes, I did use the search box first lol... I have checked out every e pipe link in other threads and the only temp controlled e pipe I've found was on freight trains site but they are DNA 40 chips. I can't say I dislike the DNA chips because I've never used one, but I did my research before got a TC device, I chose the Yihi for a reason, and all I can say that I love my sx mini m... So, if I'm gonna drop a pretty coin on a custom e pipe, I'd like to have a little insight on how the TC chip I'm buying is going to perform. I've read a few times recently that the evic vt performs similar to the DNA 40 and although I don't have any complaints with the evic, the yihi just gives a better vaping experience, for me of course. If anyone knows of a company making an e pipe with a sx350j chip in it please let me know. I thought about reaching out to freight train or epipes but going this route first, gave me a reason to sign up on the forum :)

Happy vaping

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The physical dimensions of the SX350j chip will make quite the challenge for the builder that decides to attempt installing it into an epipe.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they can put a DNA 40 in a pipe, they can do the mini sx350J.

VU Sponsors