Become a Patron!

Yiloong Industrial Brings You More Battery Voltage Sag with 32650 mods

Vaping PBR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yiloong Industrial co,ltd decided the battery voltage sag on 26650 wasn't big enough so they decided to allow you to have even more battery voltage sag

2n24hme.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
OMG!

And WTF!

Whats next, a stacked version or a mech that uses a car battery?

All kidding aside, this has to be a cloud chasers wet dream:eek:

Vaping PBR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly 26650 , 32650 and anything bigger then a 18650 is exactly what a cloud chaser DOESN'T want.

26650 and even this 32650 are purely for people who know nothing about batteries at least for now and probably for a long time.

First anything bigger then a 18650 including 26650 and even these 32650 do not have the amp limits to safely do sub ohm or even super sub ohm. Sure people are saying the batteries can handle 50/60 amps but they really were not desgined to handle that on the 26650's while the 18650's were and many now can handle up to 100 amps under 1 second like the Samsung 20's, 24's and 25's R's. The samsungs and many other 18650's now also have a .22mOhms or lower internal impedance.

Second the internal resistance on 26650 and 32650 and anything bigger is incredibly high.

The higher the internal resistance the less it's going to be able to supply the voltage the battery has.

What these and 26650's are a wet dream that hoping someone shows up with one at a cloud competition so they can have less competition while they cloud out the person with their 18650.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sadly 26650 , 32650 and anything bigger then a 18650 is exactly what a cloud chaser DOESN'T want.

26650 and even this 32650 are purely for people who know nothing about batteries at least for now and probably for a long time.

First anything bigger then a 18650 including 26650 and even these 32650 do not have the amp limits to safely do sub ohm or even super sub ohm. Sure people are saying the batteries can handle 50/60 amps but they really were not desgined to handle that on the 26650's while the 18650's were and many now can handle up to 100 amps under 1 second like the Samsung 20's, 24's and 25's R's. The samsungs and many other 18650's now also have a .22mOhms or lower internal impedance.

Second the internal resistance on 26650 and 32650 and anything bigger is incredibly high.

The higher the internal resistance the less it's going to be able to supply the voltage the battery has.

What these and 26650's are a wet dream that hoping someone shows up with one at a cloud competition so they can have less competition while they cloud out the person with their 18650.

I stand corrected:)

Speaking only for myself, if it does not fit in my shirt pocket, I am mostly not interested.

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly what is "Battery Voltage Sag " ??? o_O

Vaping PBR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly what is "Battery Voltage Sag " ??? o_O

So a battery has 3 factors that most vapers look at and sadly they are all looking at the wrong statistic of a battery especially in a mechanical device.

1.) AMP Limit of a battery.
2.) Mah of a battery
3.) Size of the battery.

Battery's have an internal resistance just like your mechanical device has a internal resistance.

Let me see if I can explain it in a easy to understand form.

Conductivity Copper is more conductive then Stainless Steel so your performance out of a mech mod that has a Copper tube and Copper contacts will be greater then one with Stainless Steel. This is part of the voltage drop that you receive from a device and makes a Stainless Steel device underperform a Copper device.

Batteries also have the same properties but for them it is the internal resistance.

The example I like to use is a U-haul. When you rent one they put a speed governor on it so it only goes 60mph while the actual U-haul can reach speeds of 120. Batteries have the same thing in the form of Internal Resistance.

The higher the internal impedance or internal resistance the less it is going to be able to perform how it should and the lower the internal impedance or internal resistance the better it is going to perform.

So for example a Samsung 25r 18650 has a Internal Impedance of .18mOhms while lets say a AW has a Internal Impedance has .25 and both batteries come off the charger at 4.18 volts.

The Samsung since it has lower Internal Impedance out of the 4.18 volts the battery has lets say it can supply 4.12 volts of that since there isn't much of Internal Resistance in the battery.

The AW since it has a higher Internal Impedance lets say it will only supply 4.05 volts of the 4.18 volts the battery has.

Long story short especially on a mechanical mod the AMP in burst matters to make sure you are in the safety range of the battery since burst mode is under 5 seconds and no vapor goes that much over especially over 10 seconds. The 2nd most important thing is to find a battery that has the lowest Internal Impedance so that your 4.18 volt battery can supply the most of that 4.18volts for your vaping pleasure.

Voltage drop of a device not only depends on the material and conductivity of your mod itself but also the IR of the battery. If you find the lowest you can in a battery of IR and still hit your safe burst AMP limit and also find the best conductive mod you can you will outperform anyone else that has a less conductive mod and higher IR battery.

kuma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im gonna start vaping out of a Pringles can, see how dem bitches like me then!

Doomz David

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the 18650's were and many now can handle up to 100 amps under 1 second like the Samsung 20's, 24's and 25's R's.

are those the green ones? I think the lowest you can go on them is a .14
I built a .12 and i burnt my finger on the fire button.

Vaping PBR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the 18650's were and many now can handle up to 100 amps under 1 second like the Samsung 20's, 24's and 25's R's.
are those the green ones? I think the lowest you can go on them is a .14
I built a .12 and i burnt my finger on the fire button.

They are the light blue ones here is some of my battery collection. The ones on the charger are the Samsung 25r's

5tux5i.jpg

I run .03 ohms - .09 ohms on them all day everyday ( granted at .03-.06 I only get maybe 30 minutes vape time at 4.18 volts before they down to 3.6 volts so I carry 10+ of them with me if I go outside the house.)

2i6dqpx.jpg

This is a dual parallel 24g that comes in at .09 ohms and it's getting rewrapped tomorrow with dual 20g parallel.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
10 batteries what do you carry an overnight bag lol....... J/k man that thing eats some batteries. I'm impressed by your battery knowledge. Thanks for some education.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, that is some great infomation vaping PBR. Not that I would ever buy into those big boys. Too big and most likely just a gimmick as well.
I will stay with my normal batteries and normal size mods...

can you ID all the colors you showed above and what they can do????.

I heard that some RC batteries work as well for vaping. Hobby Kid had a thread about some....

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I inquired about purchasing one of these and they will only do a run of 50 moq :( if anyone knows of a group buy on these please let me know or anywhere I can purchase one outside of the manufacturer
Thanks

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, only 30 minutes? I hope you have more than one charger!

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are the light blue ones here is some of my battery collection. The ones on the charger are the Samsung 25r's

5tux5i.jpg

I run .03 ohms - .09 ohms on them all day everyday ( granted at .03-.06 I only get maybe 30 minutes vape time at 4.18 volts before they down to 3.6 volts so I carry 10+ of them with me if I go outside the house.)

2i6dqpx.jpg

This is a dual parallel 24g that comes in at .09 ohms and it's getting rewrapped tomorrow with dual 20g parallel.
Late but I think you meant .3 instead of .03 ? Had to say because .03 is over like 500 watts and well passed 100amps lol

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
32650 is just moronic. Maybe the chinese are trying to compensate for something with these 260w SMYs and 32650 tubes. Or cylinders really.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was hoping for a stacked 42120 mod. You could literally crush the competition.

1912183_10202938238470345_5131080396985516297_n.jpg

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

5tux5i.jpg

2i6dqpx.jpg

I would also like to verify the decimal place on the 0.03 figure (over 130A and 500W). That was on a single 25R? I've ran as low as 0.125 w parallel 24ga but got worried about the purple efest batteries I was running back then. I now have a few 25Rs in the rotation. I'm not as much of a cloud chaser as I used to be but if you've ran them for any duration lower than 0.05 I'd feel safe at 0.12. That would make a fun toy for hanging out at shops w all the IPV and SMY clouds chasers. A copper smpl and a chuffed mutation x (pretty small rig) running around 160W.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At some point, isn't it easier to design a pure passthrough mod that plugs on the mains, with an optional portable generator for when the user is out and about?

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At some point, isn't it easier to design a pure passthrough mod that plugs on the mains, with an optional portable generator for when the user is out and about?

I have a very industrious friend that joked about that when I got into cloud chasing. He asked why I was torturing that poor little battery. Why not just use a 12VDC power supply?

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Revival.... I found one! Got it ordered #11 of limited production run of 50. And if anyone is wondering I do plan to carry it in my front pocket. Comming special delivery from a feller in France.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is that a 32650 mod in your front pocket or are you REALLY happy to see me?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Is that a 32650 mod in your front pocket or are you REALLY happy to see me?

Or................".Are you happy to see me or is that a tumor?"

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or................".Are you happy to see me or is that a tumor?"

To quote the Governator...."ittss nnoooottt a toomar" :)

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

5tux5i.jpg

2i6dqpx.jpg

The 20Rs are beasts for 5 to 10 rips... 25Rs are great batteries for all day vaping.

I now have a few 25Rs in the rotation. I'm not as much of a cloud chaser as I used to be but if you've ran them for any duration lower than 0.05 I'd feel safe at 0.12. That would make a fun toy for hanging out at shops w all the IPV and SMY clouds chasers. A copper smpl and a chuffed mutation x (pretty small rig) running around 160W.

You're beyond safe running a single 25r on a . 12 build. I don't suggest using Kanthal if you go lower than that. Ramp up time etc will be rough on the battery... G Plat (22 or Haywire) is great for .08ish builds, NiChrome 80/90 for the same to .04 some Anarchist if you want to go lower than that.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I'm a nichrome builder hate the kanthal ramp time what is haywire?

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9c0566d9015d05b15be487459f0f8144.jpg

I love these batteries but I think this one is at its end of life lol

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9c0566d9015d05b15be487459f0f8144.jpg

I love these batteries but I think this one is at its end of life lol
Yeah unfortunately there aren't any great 26650s... Low builds (especially that have any ramp up time) tend to heat up the batteries to the point where the wrap shrinks on them. I use with my Authentic King Kong

b443fdf68d72e0285ebd565e783a2ec5.jpg

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Redacted. Shitty response to a misunderstood post. No relevance to anything.

Last edited:

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was inferring a lot about @Vaping PBR post about running @ 0.03 ohm on what I assumed was a single Samsung 18650. He mentioned 0.03 ohms FWIW. I never got a reply and totally forgot about that conversation, to be honest.

I don't push my batteries as hard as some people do. I just now reworked a 28ga Kanthal twisted + parallel build down to 0.17 ohm for use on a single 18650. I literally did that an hour ago because I'm so fucking brave. That build was at 0.21 ohm for the past month. I rarely go below 0.2 ohm on a single 18650 these days. #comeatmebro

For now I am just going to assume that
A - your handle is a tribute to the last track on one of the most brutal and awesome albums of the human race thus far
and
B - you are damn awesome because of it. :)

Otherwise, thanks a lot for the coil wire knowledge (and you have some googling to do). :cool:
Yeah I was just saying that the .12 build would be fine on a single 25r...

The rest wasn't about using a single 18650 to run down into the sub .1 area. I don't ever suggest building sub .1 to the masses. It was about the wire that is good for doing it (wrapped in the same fashion as a kanthal build of the same design would be). People act like the resistance of their build is all that matters when it comes down to the effect it has on batteries (and the safety of them). But the amount of stress that is placed on that battery over the duration of firing it plays a large factor as well.

Samsung 20Rs are what we use for low chasing builds btw.

Parallel (un reg) boxes are safer on the batteries but that is very dependent on the box.

I use G Plat for the builds on my all day mechs and are (at the lowest) .08 but tend to be .1 - .13 on a 28mm atty. The whole "316/317L" thing on proprietary wire is entertaining to me.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I was just saying that the .12 build would be fine on a single 25r...

The rest wasn't about using a single 18650 to run down into the sub .1 area. I don't ever suggest building sub .1 to the masses. It was about the wire that is good for doing it (wrapped in the same fashion as a kanthal build of the same design would be). People act like the resistance of their build is all that matters when it comes down to the effect it has on batteries (and the safety of them). But the amount of stress that is placed on that battery over the duration of firing it plays a large factor as well.

Samsung 20Rs are what we use for low chasing builds btw.

Parallel (un reg) boxes are safer on the batteries but that is very dependent on the box.

I use G Plat for the builds on my all day mechs and are (at the lowest) .08 but tend to be .1 - .13 on a 28mm atty. The whole "316/317L" thing on proprietary wire is entertaining to me.
I see what you were saying now. I gotcha.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One thing many internet forum dwellers don't seem to realize is, you don't really *have* to respond :)
Yup lol... When you are part of a multi quote reply, don't assume what is said is directed at you. That's what pm(s) are for. The information is for all the people within the community who read the thread.

I only clarified, what I originally wrote for those people

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still waiting on an rda to mate to my 32650 any ideas? The fatboy is too big surprisingly.

VU Sponsors