Become a Patron!

Yo some. Come to learn all I can.

Right now I have the kanger tech subox mini starter kit. I've gotten used to using it for now I switch between 30 and 40 W. But what I really want to learn bout is what can I actually do with it, YouTube doesn't do me justice and I get bored just looking around. Anyone have any ideas or what I should be interested in, please reply :) here's pix if wanted
08322569f06b95d01a80a278e561caff.jpg
c3be37680e8d12782ffa654c4eb77e10.jpg
22a816757b600a28b5facd0d549adab2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. Unless your going to jump from a plane, this hobby takes time, & research. Can't just pull the rip cord & have it all. You want it now? Snow Wolf with a Artic Horizon Sub Tank. About $ 250.00 Juice & 18650 batteries are extra.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, You have a point there Saddle,!
Welcome to VU, dreamtraveler9918
You have to read a few things to learn about vaping and the different models out there, even if they are posts:)
The set up you have is a nice one, what are your questions?

Well saddle, lol I deff have the money to put into whatever, but i don't want to waste money replacing what I mess up lol. But I guess first real question is how do I produce more smoke, going up in watts doesn't do what I really want, it only goes to 50 and as I said I use it bout 35ish. What do u think I can do with what I have jw?

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome. I have the kangertech kit here too. I love it. I have mine at at just 21 watts and get some nice flavor & decent clouds from it. I would say the RBA would be a good upgrade to it rather than the stock OCC coils

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the forum' I love what you choose for your first mod , I have the White one I'm a Veteran Vapor it's right up their with the Big Boys. Here is to learning. .... and enjoy your Kanger setup it rocks

Sent from my SGH-T999

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Nice set up you have there...way better than what I (and probably most of us) started out with!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, vape on!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well saddle, lol I deff have the money to put into whatever, but i don't want to waste money replacing what I mess up lol. But I guess first real question is how do I produce more smoke, going up in watts doesn't do what I really want, it only goes to 50 and as I said I use it bout 35ish. What do u think I can do with what I have jw?

Well if your an ex smoker, you need to give your lungs time to get rid of the Shit smoking put into them. Coughing up crap is a good thing. I almost never need over 40watts. I hang out at 25 watts mostly. I have some tanks that over ten watts is too much. I don't use PG at all. Makes me cough. The PG in flavors is enough for me. Some people I hang out with watch me intentionally blow Fog Banks & that ask me how I do that. Easy, I don't smoke & try hard. Take the time, all I can advise you. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people thought I as kidding when I said I use a Motorcycle Battery for power. This will last me about two weeks before I need to charge it. No voltage drop. A step down transformer in the medicine bottle wired to my Mod is all it tales. Industrial grade vaping. IMG_0148.JPG

Thanks, I quit smoking long ago, and use no nicotine. Just like smoking lol. Not coughing up anything lol, I hope not. On my kanger I'm liking my 33.3 lol I'm ocd. Just want some hands on to fix my mods into making more smoke with less pull, I'm not new to vaping, just the insides and slangs/lingo lol bit. Actually y I got the kanger cuz I can mess with it with a safety but I want to move to the full mods do I can use my engineering and kill time dickin around with something I love doing :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I quit smoking long ago, and use no nicotine. Just like smoking lol. Not coughing up anything lol, I hope not. On my kanger I'm liking my 33.3 lol I'm ocd. Just want some hands on to fix my mods into making more smoke with less pull, I'm not new to vaping, just the insides and slangs/lingo lol bit. Actually y I got the kanger cuz I can mess with it with a safety but I want to move to the full mods do I can use my engineering and kill time dickin around with something I love doing :)

Yea, it's past neat. I'm so screwed. Mechanic that has to make it faster, engineer that has to make it better, & Dare Devil that don't give a shit.:cool:

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, if you're bored why not break out the RBA base that came with the mod and learn to build some fancy coils on it? There's tons of ideas and info here about different types of coils you could build (parallel, claptons, zipper, dragon skin etc). That should keep ya busy for awhile and you may find that different types of those coils will improve your flavor and vapor production with your subox kit. Have some fun while you're at it. Just remember battery safety and don't build anything with too low of a resistance.

gudus1183

Member For 4 Years
Hi guys i am looking to get an atlantis v2 tank by aspire and its $40 at my local vape shop but i found it online at hoovape.com for less does anyboddy know if its a decent site? I dont wanna get ripped off!!!

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people thought I as kidding when I said I use a Motorcycle Battery for power. This will last me about two weeks before I need to charge it. No voltage drop. A step down transformer in the medicine bottle wired to my Mod is all it tales. Industrial grade vaping. View attachment 24976
Holy cow be careful...this scares me.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm letting my heart slow down from from looking at your battery situation.. Welcome You can really learn a lot from folks here and about that battery eeks. I don't know about that Vendor I like 101vapor.com , myfreedomsmokes.com, and check out Joe's Daily deals here.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm letting my heart slow down from from looking at your battery situation.. Welcome You can really learn a lot from folks here and about that battery eeks. I don't know about that Vendor I like 101vapor.com , myfreedomsmokes.com, and check out Joe's Daily deals here.

It's ok. I use a voltage step down transformer I got @ Fast Tech. About $ 3.00. I'm insane, not stupid. 0708141311.jpg 0708141311.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok then , keep us posted on your Snake ventures. ....

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no Idea why My comment said Snakes lol I might have thought I was in my Snake forums I do have 8 Python Snakes. Sorry

VU Sponsors