Become a Patron!

Yogi Mandoba

TheVapinSailor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So this recipe was based on a Squonk & Teresa P idea. However I have made own mix and would like to share!

VapinSailors Yogi Mandoba

FA Mandarin 3%
FA Orange 2%
FA Oba Oba 3%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
TPA Sweet Cream DX 2%
TPA Greek Yogurt 8%

I mix this at 30PG/70VG. Its a funny one. I think it smells funky. But it vapes great. Reminds me of mandarin jelly cubes.

Hope you enjoy. Cheers

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good. I'll try it out soon. I'm just so excited I finally have oba oba in my stock of flavors...and have my first mix steeping waiting for me to try it.

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Any idea if FA Fresh Cream and FA Yogurt can be subbed here ? .. I am done with TPA stuff for now , FA all the way for me :)

TheVapinSailor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any idea if FA Fresh Cream and FA Yogurt can be subbed here ? .. I am done with TPA stuff for now , FA all the way for me :)
Not sure mate, never tried FA Yogurt, its one of the few I don't have. Fresh Cream goes with just about everything in my experience. You might need a little extra sweetness. Would like to hear how you get on.

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Well I'll try it out something like this:

FA Mandarin 3%
FA Orange 2%
FA Oba Oba 3%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
FA Yogurt 1-2%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5% - 1%
FA Meringue (sweetner?) - 0.5% - 1%

I'll report back once I got time to mix it up. Hope the smell won't reek :)

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Well mixed with the stronger variants I posted above, smell actually remind me of a childhood candy or at least what I remember from its actually very pleasant for me. I'll give it a vape the coming days ...

Looks like a pleasant finding if it vapes like it smells perhaps other fruits can be used as well which compliment oba oba profile?

Again not sure If I am getting the same kind of flavor/smell like you do, but so far like what I got out of it.

TheVapinSailor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive got FA Yogurt sitting in the basket so let me know how you get on ;)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't use yogurt over .75% or you will hate your life. It's really strong and comes threw like rotten milk at over 1% over 2% it's tortue to yourself!

Just my personal feelings
Ive got FA Yogurt sitting in the basket so let me know how you get on ;)

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Ye no worries pal got
Don't use yogurt over .75% or you will hate your life. It's really strong and comes threw like rotten milk at over 1% over 2% it's tortue to yourself!

Just my personal feelings

Well I am using the newer version of yogurt and used it up to 3% in other combos I tried with out ill effects of reeking milk .. dunno if you referring to the same one did you have yours in the original bottles or re bottled?.

Almost 24hrs since I mixed the ops + my subs and it seems to blend quite ok at 2% so far like what I am vaping, but than again never tried the yogurt stand alone

The mandarin and oba oba make an interesting flavor combo a bit dry on the throat but had it when vaping oba oba solo fresh maybe a steep is the way to go. but than I am not a patient person until I decide bigger batches or flavor bases.

I'll let the other half steep for another week and make and a new one with 1% yogurt to see if it blends better ... In other words I like the combo enough to play around with more variations since its so different from my usual stuff definitely going into my recipe book.

Thinking of doing another variation using MTS on the oba oba out of the mix and blending 1-2% mad fruit with the mandarin, but that will wait a bit:)

What kind of flavoring is Oba Oba? I don't have I that one yet

Search for HIC's flavor art notes the guy know his shit and how to describe flavors most accurately , his notes do baselines and some basic flavor recommendations to go , very valuable resource FA should be paying him incentives for that.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ye no worries pal got

Well I am using the newer version of yogurt and used it up to 3% in other combos I tried with out ill effects of reeking milk .. dunno if you referring to the same one did you have yours in the original bottles or re bottled?.

Almost 24hrs since I mixed the ops + my subs and it seems to blend quite ok at 2% so far like what I am vaping, but than again never tried the yogurt stand alone

The mandarin and oba oba make an interesting flavor combo a bit dry on the throat but had it when vaping oba oba solo fresh maybe a steep is the way to go. but than I am not a patient person until I decide bigger batches or flavor bases.

I'll let the other half steep for another week and make and a new one with 1% yogurt to see if it blends better ... In other words I like the combo enough to play around with more variations since its so different from my usual stuff definitely going into my recipe book.

Thinking of doing another variation using MTS on the oba oba out of the mix and blending 1-2% mad fruit with the mandarin, but that will wait a bit:)

Search for HIC's flavor art notes the guy know his shit and how to describe flavors most accurately , his notes do baselines and some basic flavor recommendations to go , very valuable resource FA should be paying him incentives for that.
I used their new version I'm just one of the few people that taste it and think that at "regular" fa strength it taste odd

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
I used their new version I'm just one of the few people that taste it and think that at "regular" fa strength it taste odd

Might be a bit to yogurty at 2% I find it the 1% version better and got another version with half orange and mandarin going its sometimes to prominent for me ... my best yogurt vape to date thanks op.

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Here is my final all FA version of this stuff, again dunno if its matching the OPS intentional flavor and I have changed the % to match my own taste buds, cant say for now if its a steeper since I go trough it to fast and only now was able to make a base of it and eventually tuck a 30ml bottle away for a month steep to see if it changes at all (for the better or worse:)). Hope some one will find it useful.

FA Mandarin 2%
FA Orange 1%
FA Oba Oba 1.5%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
FA Yogurt 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Meringue 1%

Edit: forgot to mention, made a version also with catalan cream instead of vienna which gave it a bit more bright flavor which also was very welcoming. either way both work here.

TheVapinSailor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is my final all FA version of this stuff, again dunno if its matching the OPS intentional flavor and I have changed the % to match my own taste buds, cant say for now if its a steeper since I go trough it to fast and only now was able to make a base of it and eventually tuck a 30ml bottle away for a month steep to see if it changes at all (for the better or worse:)). Hope some one will find it useful.

FA Mandarin 2%
FA Orange 1%
FA Oba Oba 1.5%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
FA Yogurt 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Meringue 1%

Edit: forgot to mention, made a version also with catalan cream instead of vienna which gave it a bit more bright flavor which also was very welcoming. either way both work here.
Glad its worked out for you. I'll give your rendition a go once i get some FA Yogurt. I can't get enough of the stuff at the moment. Cheers

VU Sponsors