Become a Patron!

You are a vaper when....humor thread

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Your surfin vapor joes and fasttech while waiting for your morning coffee to finish dripping.
or
Your pissed off you woke up early and fasttech new arrivals aren't posted yet
I wake up on and off all night with my pain, look at the time right away, to see if new arrivals would be posted yet!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know your a vaper when you look at old wood furniture and think about how you could make a vape stand out of the wood...

You know your a vaper when you see an ad for firewood and wonder if it is aged enough to make a nice wood box mod.

You know your a vaper when you start receiving your black friday scores and it's all vape mail :)

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know you're a vapor when, you walk into a gas station and feel weird as hell for walking out without a pack of cigarettes.

Oh and you're not fumbling around for a lighter in your car on the way to work and get pissed when you can't find one..

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know you're a vaper when you tell your wife this is the last mod I'm buying because it has everything I need. And she looks at you, laughs and says yah right then laughs some more.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know your a vapor when you start using your ashtrays as candy holders.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aparently, Im a vaper, since 1/4 of these applies to me already, and Ive only been vaping for a couple months.
You know your a vapor when your wife walks in and says "Did You light a scented candle?"
But you didn't.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know you're a vapor when you apply for a job as an electrician and they ask where you got your training and you say VAPING UNDERGROUND

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know if anyone posted this one yet probably did.

You know you a vaper when someone texts Omg and you automatically read 0 nicotine.

You know you woman is a vapor when she says hey reach over and grab my box and you grab her mod and don't get turned on.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know when you're a vapor when you hear someone chanting "ooommm" and you ask if it's sub-ooommm.

D

Donald Bickers

You know your a vapor when you start using your ashtrays as candy holders.
2trPM6h.jpg

heres another good use for an ashtray

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know your a vaper when you go to light the candles on your kids birthday cake and can't remember where you left your lighter.

You know your a vaper when you can't decide what flavor to vape so you solve the problem by holding a mod in one hand and another in the other, double fisted vaping, lots of flavors, especially when you have another one ready to switch out at any time on the table :)

Reactions: Deb

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've just rummaged through my box of batteries, to find a pair that are compatible with my upcoming Vaporflask and... Oh my God... So here's one:

You know you're a vaper when you already own enough 18650 batteries to buy a Tesla car without having to buy the battery pack to go with it :)

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know you are a vapor-er when you stalk your favorite vendors waiting for a sale.

You know you are a vapor-er when you give away a ecig or mod that is never used but feel you need to replace it. Of course with something new and shiny.
I resemble that remark!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You know you're a vaper when you ponder if there will ever be a day when a stranger approaches you asking to bum some e-juice and will you be annoyed or more then happy to share YOUR flavor.

You know you're a DIY vaper when you tell yourself you have enough flavors for the next few months until you see a recipe that you don't have all the flavors to make it. And while buying those, some new flavors too.

You know you're a vaper when being seen with an ego is far cooler (and better) then seen with an analog.

You know you're a vaper when your desk organizer is now filled with more vape gear then desk items.

You know you're a vaper when your favorite drip tip doesn't look right on your new RDA/RTA even though in your mind it did before you bought it.

You know you're a vaper when you get annoyed by people questioning your use of the word "analogs".

You know you're a vaper when you will try an e-liquid version of a food you hate or never heard of.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know you are a vapor when you call your mod your baby.

When you get way too excited about e liquids.

When you get an email at work addressing the whole company about vaping and how it is the same as smoking a cigarette inside the building and they cc you and a buddy into the email

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You know you're vane a vaper when you spend an extra $6 on shipping to make everything matchy matchy.

You know you're a vaper when even though you don't care for rap B.OBs song strange clouds comes on and you don't turn the station or think of xxxxxx

Did I say xxxxxx, yes I did and I dates my age by doing so.

Nu2Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know you're a vaper when you wish-list your favorite sites with so much stuff that you can't possibly pay for it all!

D

Donald Bickers

You know you're vane a vaper when you spend an extra $6 on shipping to make everything matchy matchy.

You know you're a vaper when even though you don't care for rap B.OBs song strange clouds comes on and you don't turn the station or think of reefer

Did I say reefer, yes I did and I dates my age by doing so.
OMG not xxxxxx:eek:

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know your a vapor when you wake up in the middle of the night and decide its necessary to check the Underground for pending notifications.....
I'm starting to resemble that remark.

VU Sponsors