Become a Patron!

You are not smoking a bowl you are vaping a...

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so it's obviously not smoking a bowl. What is a clever term to cover one 5 drop session of an rda type vape? Sorry I was bored and thought this might be an awesome opportunity to start some vape slang. Any other vape slang out there?

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If someone said they dropped a vape id immediately think they dropped their mod.

guess you could also say you dripped a tip

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think personally it may send the wrong image. I know some people who call cigarettes squares but a lot of the slang we (including me) are trying to parallel is basically a twist on drug slang. We have enough problems with the fda and big tobacco that using slang terms that may sound like drug terms could put people off on vaping. If you were someone with no experience with tobacco or vaping and you heard the term i just "hit a drip" your mind would probably go straight to illegal substances.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My fiance and I ask for a 'hit' off the other's ecig/mod/pv or what-the-fuck-ever-you-call-it. Yeah we use that slang but I was a good kid and never tried the green stuff (why would anyone wanna smoke something that smells like cat piss in a toaster?) and other druggery (Squidbillies reference). Fiance on the other hand was a bad kid who straightened the hell up before we ever got together, good thing cuz he was a little asshole according to his dad. :giggle::giggle:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
facepalm_zpsvcbkxo8a.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My fiance and I ask for a 'hit' off the other's ecig/mod/pv or what-the-fuck-ever-you-call-it. Yeah we use that slang but I was a good kid and never tried the green stuff (why would anyone wanna smoke something that smells like cat piss in a toaster?) and other druggery (Squidbillies reference). Fiance on the other hand was a bad kid who straightened the hell up before we ever got together, good thing cuz he was a little asshole according to his dad. :giggle::giggle:

I've always thought it smells like skunk, or burning christmas trees. My son says it "smells like ASS." :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm too old for trendy slang. Think I will continue to just tell people "I am going to step outside to vape"

And before anyone says it - Get off my lawn.

I say something like that, if I'm in a restaurant or something. But why the HELL would I go outside to vape, when I'm at home? My house, I'll vape if I wanna! But if we go out to eat, or when we were sitting in the chevy dealership for the all-day confab to buy our new truck, I say "I'm going out to vape, BRB." Or I might even whisper, "I'm going to the bathroom to sneak a vape," if the weather's bad. ;)

Andria

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I say something like that, if I'm in a restaurant or something. But why the HELL would I go outside to vape, when I'm at home? My house, I'll vape if I wanna! But if we go out to eat, or when we were sitting in the chevy dealership for the all-day confab to buy our new truck, I say "I'm going out to vape, BRB." Or I might even whisper, "I'm going to the bathroom to sneak a vape," if the weather's bad. ;)

Andria

I completely respect that you vape in your house. Your house means your rules.
One of my kids has athsma so there has never been smoking allowed in either our home or our cars. I'm used to stepping outside to smoke so vaping outside doesn't bother me at all.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I completely respect that you vape in your house. Your house means your rules.
One of my kids has athsma so there has never been smoking allowed in either our home or our cars. I'm used to stepping outside to smoke so vaping outside doesn't bother me at all.

I have asthma myself. I also smoked outside... that's WHY I started vaping, so I wouldn't have to keep running outside every half hour!

Andria

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just dropping.
My husband keeps saying "drop me" when he wants a drip and he is driving. He also says "I just dropped." if I offer some juice. lol

He also says, "If I blow a cloud and I can't see you, it means you are not really there." LMFAO!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think personally it may send the wrong image. I know some people who call cigarettes squares but a lot of the slang we (including me) are trying to parallel is basically a twist on drug slang. We have enough problems with the fda and big tobacco that using slang terms that may sound like drug terms could put people off on vaping. If you were someone with no experience with tobacco or vaping and you heard the term i just "hit a drip" your mind would probably go straight to illegal substances.

I used to smoke Newport shorts in a box. And if you were a bummer, you'd ask me, "Can I have a square?"

VU Sponsors