Become a Patron!

You Can Vape All Day with a Little Chloraseptic

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, that phenol spray that usually comes in a triangular bottle in mint or cherry.

I actually had a sore throat today... so I used it. Then I vaped... Couldn't taste a damn thing, but holy heck could I take enormous hits...

I guess anything that numbs the back of your throat will stifle your cough or gag reflex...

I can envision a cheating scandal erupting from this at the competition level :)

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing that would worry me with that would be,would you taste a dry hit coming or would you be able to take a huge hit of burning cotton and not realize it until too late.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I accidentally tested that theory earlier today. Perhaps you know the top-fill system for the Triton... where you twist to either top-fill, or actually vape.

Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally vaped in fill mode :). Eventually, that dry hit comes, and yes, I felt it... bad :D

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess my question would be is the sore throat from vaping or you just had a sore throat and this was a side effect you stumbled on?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Competition level vaper:

tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I accidentally tested that theory earlier today. Perhaps you know the top-fill system for the Triton... where you twist to either top-fill, or actually vape.

Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally vaped in fill mode :). Eventually, that dry hit comes, and yes, I felt it... bad :D
With a big lungful,ouch. I feel your pain man.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess my question would be is the sore throat from vaping or you just had a sore throat and this was a side effect you stumbled on?

The latter. I'm sick, plain and simple. Staying home from work today in fact. Can't work in healthcare with a germ in your body.

Which in turn means no, I did not go hunting around momma's medicine cabinet for throat-numbing substances just so I could make bigger clouds. :D

VU Sponsors