Become a Patron!

You can't make this stuff up

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As heard today.

You're sucking on a damn battery! The heavy smoker said.

Just moments before he retired. And 3 weeks after having his third stint put in.

Note, he retired from his job. Not life ;) Although that may be coming soon.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just don't get it I totally understand people prefering smoking...I get that...but how can you not be intrigued, and overjoyed that there is an alternative to filling your lungs with tar.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would take sucking on a venting battery than huffing burning piss from some hillbilly.

MorpheusPA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Urea, not urine. Big difference. I handle and use pure urea in the gardens, it's fast acting, very water soluble, inexpensive, and scentless.

Humans (and other animals) produce it because it's a great, biochemically cheap way of jettisoning the extra nitrogen we get in our diets. The LD50 is incredibly high, and you can intake a huge amount of urea without any harm.

Commercially used urea--and the uses are legion--is cooked up wholesale in the factory, never saw a kidney, and is far more pure than anything you ever produce. The piddling, cheap fertilizer grade urea in my garage is 98.5% pure, with the other 1.5% mostly being biuret, two urea molecules bound together.

There's every reason to knock cigarettes, but that isn't one of them. It'd be like criticizing tobacco growers for spraying their plants with water...which is a component of urine, and therefore must be dangerous.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Urea, not urine. Big difference. I handle and use pure urea in the gardens, it's fast acting, very water soluble, inexpensive, and scentless.

Humans (and other animals) produce it because it's a great, biochemically cheap way of jettisoning the extra nitrogen we get in our diets. The LD50 is incredibly high, and you can intake a huge amount of urea without any harm.

Commercially used urea--and the uses are legion--is cooked up wholesale in the factory, never saw a kidney, and is far more pure than anything you ever produce. The piddling, cheap fertilizer grade urea in my garage is 98.5% pure, with the other 1.5% mostly being biuret, two urea molecules bound together.

There's every reason to knock cigarettes, but that isn't one of them. It'd be like criticizing tobacco growers for spraying their plants with water...which is a component of urine, and therefore must be dangerous.
Urine, urea, sterile or not is still piss.

VU Sponsors