You Just Got Vaped!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
avQRiU8.jpg

http://www.v4p3r.com/you-just-got-vaped/

Someone needs to punch this guy in the face. With a brick. Twice.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well now ... really?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, who cares?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This guy will do that shit to someone who doesn't abide by societies rules and wind up with his balls kicked into his throat or dead. Stupid fucking moron. I'd like to see him do that to an Outlaw Biker. Hell, I might even pay a few buck to watch.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are you all even talking about. Everyone is that video is obviously acting, including the alleged victims. The only ones getting punked is you guys for believing this shit is even an issue. Word.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not Good ! The title of the next video will be "You just got punched in the face" lol

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You're exactly right vaperature, but, not everyone will realize that and it just fuels the "anti" vaping fires.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're exactly right vaperature, but, not everyone will realize that and it just fuels the "anti" vaping fires.
I don't see how it's fueling anything. I wouldn't even have known about it if vooper didn't repost it. The way I see it the only one who's fueling anything is vooper for making a thing out of some stupid 15 second video that nobody would otherwise care about.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay. This again.
Hey Vooper, don't sweat it, I keep telling the owners of the building that I'm rehabbing that I need time off so that I can dick around online with my good friend Vooper, but they just don't seem to want to go with the flow. I'll check back in now and again so that you can tell me who I'm suppose to hate, so until then--vape on and, please, try to read more than ten pages of the next book that you pick up before you pretend to review it. :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
For what it's worth, I used your second book to line the bottom of a hamster cage.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For what it's worth, I used your second book to line the bottom of a hamster cage.
I'm sure you did (but technically that was like my eighth book). Ooooh my feelings are so hurt. Lol. Don't worry, y'all, I literally don't have time to mop the floor with Vooper like I use to do. Just wanted to pop in and say WHAT UP OHMIES. Peace out. ;)

Last edited:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
The delusional dreams of a poet that never was.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And go fuck yourself

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The delusional dreams of a poet that never was.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And go fuck yourself
Lol. I write books, you repost stupid ass videos to create controversy. Spin it any way you like, dip shit. :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I read some things online and think I know all about some guy's thirty year history in Chicago's literary world. I haven't actually done anything myself other than create a blog and post shit at a forum but hey, I'm happy in my delusion.

And FTFY too

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Okay, you win. You're a bigger asshole than I am.

Nite.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, you win. You're a bigger asshole than I am.

Nite.
Yeah go fuck yourself dickhead. Only a fucktard would read ten pages of a book, pretend to write a positive review of it quoting only the back cover, and then get pissed at the author and write a completely contradictory review of it in another forum. Is that professional? No, fuckhead, that's simply RETARDED and so is posting stupid ass 15 second videos just to get a rise out of people.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
He's still butthurt about a book review. That's funny. He writes a silly book that's basically a long-winded pop culture meme, and gets upset when critics don't christen him as the most gifted literary mind of the 21st century.

I don't have the heart to tell him about the income generated from getting a rise out of people. It would be a crushing blow to his already fragile ego.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He's still butthurt about a book review. That's funny. He writes a silly book that's basically a long-winded pop culture meme, and gets upset when critics don't christen him as the most gifted literary mind of the 21st century.

I don't have the heart to tell him about the income generated from getting a rise out of people. It would be a crushing blow to his already fragile ego.
What a hypocrite since your review of my book was basically glowing. The only thing that bothered me about your review was that you didn't actually READ THE BOOK before you reviewed it. You wrote that review to butter me up since you saw that I wasn't on the same page as you were with your National Enquirer crap. I would have much preferred that you actually read the book and then completely trashed it honestly if that's what you thought about it.
But you obviously didn't even read it based on the remarks you made about it. Then when I didn't fall for your brown nosing you started saying the exact OPPOSITE about it of what you yourself wrote in your own review. In thirty years of publishing I've never seen anything so unprofessional.

Anyway, my apologies to VU. I was a bit tanked last night and popped in here. I should have known better than to start up with Vooper again. I'll take a break to cool down before I come in here posting again. Enjoy the day.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I read your book. My review of it is mixed. While entertaining, it's basically screwball humor and I quote "a la Monty Python style." I gave you kudos, saying the book was "smartly written". And it is. But it's also pretty evident why it's self-published. Sorry if that hurts your ego, and since I've read how butthurt you get when other people leave a comment about it on Amazon, it's evident that you seem to think you're the next Ernest Hemmingway.

According to you, anyone who has something negative to say about it, either didn't actually read the book or is simply beneath the light of your literary genius. It's a pop culture parody book about vaping. I mean, c'mon dude.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Play nice boys.

We have been through this before.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a hypocrite since your review of my book was basically glowing. The only thing that bothered me about your review was that you didn't actually READ THE BOOK before you reviewed it. You wrote that review to butter me up since you saw that I wasn't on the same page as you were with your National Enquirer crap. I would have much preferred that you actually read the book and then completely trashed it honestly if that's what you thought about it.

Anyway, my apologies to VU. I was a bit tanked last night and popped in here. I should have known better than to start up with Vooper again. I'll take a break to cool down before I come in here posting again. Enjoy the day.

Last go round you both had ended up in mud pit area, do you remember what admin said if there was a next time with this type of thing??? I certainly do:)

Last edited:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
:rolleyes:

You enjoy the drama, @Whiskey. You have a habit of posting memes, taking sides, and inciting troll threads, then coming back later wagging the finger of shame. The reported post should've been dealt with 10 posts ago, but instead, let's let the drama train roll on for lulz. The entire VU brand is built on this type of thing, so stop kidding yourself.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and see I wasn't taking sides , I suggested a time out for both of you, as for dealing with reported posts, it was dealt with by staff, maybe just not in the way you wanted, as far as inciting troll threads, no the trolls do a good enough job at that themselves, and lastly, my memes...........

Tissue-Cry-baby_zps1cptmkoz.jpg

Wag wagging finger

Last edited:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
No one is crying, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

kdfrf.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
:rolleyes:

You enjoy the drama, @Whiskey. You have a habit of posting memes, taking sides, and inciting troll threads, then coming back later wagging the finger of shame. The reported post should've been dealt with 10 posts ago, but instead, let's let the drama train roll on for lulz. The entire VU brand is built on this type of thing, so stop kidding yourself.

It's just not Whiskey.

We mods (and our little dogs too) have been talking about this behind the scenes for a few hours now.

What part (and we really don't care about who started it) of knock it off and play nice don't the two of you understand?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I farted. The scent was horribly annoying and lingered way too long so I named it vapature.

I'm gonna have to take a dump in a few, maybe I can name something for V4p3R after that?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I farted. The scent was horribly annoying and lingered way too long so I named it vapature.

I'm gonna have to take a dump in a few, maybe I can name something for V4p3R after that?
Nah I got em covered... I gave birth to it earlier.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IT WAS!!! 200 kurics!!! hot hot hot!!

On second thought it was an Obama doll.
Lmao.

When I was a kid, I was too mature to watch cartoon, but now it's about all I watch. South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Archer and Bricklberry.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
this thread is my saturday night entertainment
I have seen two crusty old bastards brawl, two flaming fab dudes swinging purses that have been more entertaining that Vap3 and the retarded author go at it.

VU Sponsors