Become a Patron!

You know it is good when.........

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When someone who sells e-Liquids says your homemade is good!

Stopped by one of my local B&M Vape Shops today who also takes care of me and when I told him I was DIY'ing he said oh yeah let me try! So he popped his mouthpiece into my tank and sampled some of my Honeydew! I never expected the reaction I got! Damn that is GOOD!

:yes:

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Care to share that honeydew recipe? I've been working on a honeydew milk tea for a while and have yet to be happy with my dew flavor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it sure did make me feel good because honestly I did not expect the reaction out of him where his eyes lit up as he was vaping. Now I know it wasn't BS because he was blowing clouds all over the store!

:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sure but it is a simple one flavor using Liquid Barn Flavoring.

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've tried tfa and Capella honeydew so far. I like a combination of the two better than either standalone, but it's still not nearly as tasty as the fruit in Dewwy Boba.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Totally a simple one flavor

75/25 VG/PG
8% Liquid Barn Honeydew

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait to try my newest creation which is Green Apple Berry.

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sure but it is a simple one flavor using Liquid Barn Flavoring.

Not a big honeydew fan. I don't hate it, but don't love it either. But don't be timid in sharing your recipe thinking "it's just a simple one flavor recipe" There's nothing wrong with that at all. Sure, there are plenty of complex recipes out there, some with 3-5 flavors, etc... but the point is if it's good, it's good. Period.

While I definitely love some of the "complex" recipes that are out there, I've got some I like to make that have only 3 flavors. An ADV of mine that has been for many months only has 2 flavors. I've never felt like any contributor here with complex recipes has a snobbish attitude towards simple recipes at all. Yes; there are many who share complex recipes (to the many thanks of us all) I think that some may feel intimidated to only share a simple recipe because in their mind it's not complex enough. Don't worry about that at all. If you like it, even love it, then chances are someone else will too and be happy you shared it. That's what makes the site great, people sharing what they like.

Don't get me wrong, everyone's palate is different. I've tried some recipes from others on here that I wasn't in love with. Does that mean they are bad mixers? Nope, not at all. It just means that I don't like it. I guess I should also point out that I've tried other recipes people have shared on here that I really really really like too. It's an fun journey finding out what you like and what you don't and when you find what you really like that's golden.

Sorry for that long rant, didn't mean to go on and on. My whole point was don't feel like any recipe you like even if it's a simple 1 flavor recipe is not worth sharing. Someone else may really enjoy it too. And kudos, I'm sure it was a good feeling seeing that guys eyes light up. Keep it up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I shared it before you got finished typing! Well just the ingredients............

To have a guy who owns a vape shop actually think it good was such a good feeling I had to start a post. That was right after I finished my next creation which is listed but no recipe until I see if it is Vape or Flush worthy! :ejuice:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use one of the frothing mixers which cuts down the time to age the e-Liquids and I had started soaking the bottles in water at around 135 Degrees which allows for basically a Mix, Rest and Vape e-liquid in 3-4 hours. Now after 24 to 36 hours it is totally done but you can test it after a couple of hours.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not see too many VU Honor Badges, you guys need to request one if you were ever a part of the shitass oppressive communist forum that rhymes with early cancellation fee.

upload_2016-4-6_19-50-31.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have no desire for the badge. I don't need their name under mine. I'm a member of Vaping Underground.

Your not a refugee or a member of the Resistance you do support the resistance and are sort like a Neutral Country! The message was meant for all these new members!!

join-the-resistance2.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Enjoying my new Green Apple Berry which was only 1% of the Green Apple so I tweaked a 2ML tank sample with 1 drop more of the GA. I will see how it is tomorrow but I am not sure if I will change my recipe yet. Maybe bring it by the Vape Shop for a second opinion??

:vapemail::idea::blowkiss:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Mods over there are a bunch of goons who hide behind their Avatars and if I ever ran into the Returded1 on the street I would run him over.

I am sorry officer the vehicle accelerated all by itself!:cuss:

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I shared it before you got finished typing! Well just the ingredients............

To have a guy who owns a vape shop actually think it good was such a good feeling I had to start a post. That was right after I finished my next creation which is listed but no recipe until I see if it is Vape or Flush worthy! :ejuice:

Yep, I noticed after I finished I saw you'd already shared it. Flush worthy? Haha, isn't that part of the learning curve lol. I have vaped some pretty terrible concoctions. My problem is, even though diy is so much cheaper I'm still to cheap to throw something away. I've vaped projects I made that really were not good at all. Yes, I also have dumped some down the drain. Those were beyond bad. Now I've just gotten smarter I think. I can't remember the last time I made something just super terrible. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm a master with wonderful recipes. I've got plenty of recipes I've vaped that I've never made again, but they weren't terrible. But the feeling you get when you make something you really really like is fantastic!

I'll throw out a huge thanks to everyone on this site for that. I read read read, practice and perfect. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this site for sure.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just like with cooking if you over season or try to combine too many flavors you either wind up with a tasteless mess or a disgusting overly poignant disaster. Right now starting out I am using simple yet effective flavor combinations. My latest is a Green Apple Berry. Strawberry is the dominant flavor being i is at 8% and the Green Apple was at 1%. I actually tried tweaking a 2ML tank sample with 1 drop which might be too much. Since it was only aged for 4 hours I will see tomorrow. Like I said mixing and heat before resting speeds up the entire process and forget this "steeping" for weeks.

:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do not see too many VU Honor Badges, you guys need to request one if you were ever a part of the shitass oppressive communist forum that rhymes with early cancellation fee.

View attachment 46338
I had one for a day, but you know, I came from there also, and was permaband. When I came here, I realized this is home. I was banned for disagreeing with mods and a certain modmaker.
I came here and realized that they were nuts, not me. The respect that I was given by everyone from longtime members and mods, to Joe and Tyger, is enough for me to call the underground my home.
Me not being on ecf is their loss; and my gain. I have made a lot of friends here, that outside of getting some great advice, became real friends.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am trying to keep from being banned so I can recruit members from there when the Retarded1 one pulls his shit with the new members. Have successfully recruiter a few already. I will keep it up as long as I can keep my emotions in check and not go off on one of the Mods or the founder!

:wtf::soapbox::cuss::bs::fyi:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I had one for a day, but you know, I came from there also, and was permaband. When I came here, I realized this is home. I was banned for disagreeing with mods and a certain modmaker.
I came here and realized that they were nuts, not me. The respect that I was given by everyone from longtime members and mods, to Joe and Tyger, is enough for me to call the underground my home.
Me not being on ecf is their loss; and my gain. have made a lot of friends here, that outside of getting some great advice, became friends,

If it makes you feel any better I can Ban YOU?:D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am trying to keep from being banned so I can recruit members from there when the Retarded1 one pulls his shit with the new members. Have successfully recruiter a few already. I will keep it up as long as I can keep my emotions in check and not go off on one of the Mods or the founder!

:wtf::soapbox::cuss::bs::fyi:
just don't tell retarded1 that you know me... automatic permaban

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not talk to him when I tried I got some BS answer and when I prove how wrong he is I only hear crickets. How can he say anything when you prove he is wrong??

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am talking about on the other forum Grandpa!

Whoops!

Sorry, I am an old fart that spends a lot of my time drooling on my "Tips"

In my own feeble way, I am still wondering why "Stalag Vape" has never gotten around to banning my sorry ass.

I sure as hell hope it is not because ClassWife (ASSWipe) has the hots for me!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whoops!

In my own feeble way, I am still wondering why "Stalag Vape" has never gotten around to banning my sorry ass.

I once heard that there is no such thing as an "Old Fart" as they are all "New"

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whoops!

Your a staff member maybe you can use this for a new Badge?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am going to bring my buddy at the Vape Shop a sample of today's new recipe for an unbiased opinion or review. He enjoyed my Honeydew I wonder what he will think of my Green Apple Berry?

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am going to bring my buddy at the Vape Shop a sample of today's new recipe for an unbiased opinion or review. He enjoyed my Honeydew I wonder what he will think of my Green Apple Berry?
I'm sure your brew is good, but it could be something else .......

Stopped by my local b&m few months ago, just like you, owner really liked my peach/melon diy.

Turns out the juices they were selling were real light on fruit flavors, ones they did have sucked. They had good cremes, desserts, bacas, cereals, etc .... All with way to surgery sweetner I could taste.

So a half way decent fruit flavor without stickey & coil clogging sweetners was something totally different & good to them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a delicious Tropical Fruit but it fried 2 coils/atomizers in my Nautilus Mini! My homemade e-Liquids have not done it or any of the Buck Naked Tobaccos I was using. 100's of ML in the other tanks.

VU Sponsors